Fake BB- could fool many | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Fake BB- could fool many

Discussion in 'Boxers/TR/M' started by J.P.Sarti, Jul 27, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mk e

mk e F1 World Champ

Oct 31, 2003
    The twilight zone
    Full Name:
    The Butcher
  2. Jay GT4

Jay GT4 F1 Rookie

Oct 16, 2001
    La mamma dei fessi
    Full Name:
    e sempre incinta
  3. mpaub1386

mpaub1386 Karting

Jul 7, 2007
    Cleveland, TN
    Full Name:
    Matthew Bottoms
    As a fiero owner I have never really understood the whole kit car thing. The fiero has been a fun car for me and a good daily driver although lacking in some areas. I think its a shame that it will go down in history as a donor frame for some rednecks cheap rendition of a super car. I actually believe that as far as 80's american "sports cars" go the Fiero Gt is a good looking car. It is certainly fun to drive around town and I dont pass to many on the road....after working on one I kind of understand why though. By the time the 1987's were made Pontiac had fixed the fire issues and had started making a pretty solid car out of the Fiero. Its a shame that the 89's didnt come out because I believe that would have been the car to define the fiero as a "real car". The 1989 prototype look great for its time.

4. Valence

Valence Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris& Brian Coffing

some parts of the dash may be 355 but look more closely at the console...

5. J.P.Sarti

J.P.Sarti Guest

May 23, 2005
    Notice no mention of the word "Ferrari" or "512BB" in that article or comments about people seeing the car as a Ferrari when driving it, Ferrari was going after these guys then

6. ag512bbi

ag512bbi F1 Veteran
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 8, 2003
    So. Cal
    Full Name:
    Armen
    As much as I hate replicas and think (none looks good). I have to say, being a boxer owner, This one is the best i've seen!

7. netfreak

netfreak Karting

Jul 16, 2005
    BC, Canada
    Full Name:
    Paul Lezica
    Just noticed this was located down on the BC coast. I was cruising canadatrader yesterday and I think they had an ad for this car for much more than they got on the ebay auction.