[Aus] Exotic Car Night??? | FerrariChat

[Aus] Exotic Car Night???

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Got One, Jul 30, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Got One

Got One Karting

Mar 7, 2006
    With all the threads being produced on exotic car nights in DFW and Houston...why not Austin? I know personally from the HCD Group that there are plenty of exotics looking to get out. With that said, how about we set something up?

Who might be up for that? I can pull a few exotics in, but what do you folks think? Would you be up for something like that once a month?

2. LamboLover

LamboLover F1 Rookie

Jul 16, 2006
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Rick
    We have Exotic Car Nights in DFW? I've seen 3 that look like they're for Houston, not for DFW.

EDIT* Looked down the front page, and I see the one you mean. I was still under the impression the Houston ones were a bit more than the ones here.

3. -FROG-

-FROG- Formula Junior
    BANNED

Nov 3, 2003
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Paul Daniels
    Indubadubely!

4. jimpo1

jimpo1 Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Jul 30, 2001
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    Jim E
    We've done 16 of them in Dallas, usually do it twice a year. Any more than that and attendance drops. 3 times might work, but I think you'd find that once a month you'd only get a few cars. Be careful in your location selection, we go to the same place because we can park our cars right out front and sit on the patio to keep an eye on them.

5. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    I was also curious as to why there weren't ever any Austin exotic nights. I don't own one, but I'd show up to drool next to (not on) them.

6. Ferrariman355

Ferrariman355 F1 Rookie

Jul 11, 2004
    NYC
    Mike would probably have a better idea if this could work or not with his austin ferrari knowledge.

7. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    we have done three in Houston and we always get around 12-15 cars.. seems to be growing each time. and you hit the nail on the head about the location. everyone seems to like a place with an outside patio RIGHT by the parking lot. but that's the whole point tho right? to relax, shoot the sh*t and look at purty cars

8. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    I'll try to put something together. I know of the perfect loction. We'll talk about it later today Ryan.

9. barron

barron Karting

May 3, 2004
    I would love to attend something like this!

10. 4PDC

4PDC Karting

Oct 26, 2005
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Grayson
    Well, Mike, Ryan, did y'all get anything figured out?

11. Got One

Got One Karting

Mar 7, 2006
    Grayson and folks...we are working on it. So far so good. We have recieved positive feedback and are working on the logistics right now.

We will keep you guys posted.

12. BigAl

BigAl F1 Veteran

Mar 17, 2002
    TX
    Full Name:
    GSgt Hartman
    until recently we didn't have any F1 watching parties either......