GRAND OPENING PARTY AT EUROPEAN TOUCH | Page 3 | FerrariChat

GRAND OPENING PARTY AT EUROPEAN TOUCH

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by bellagio, Aug 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ELIM

ELIM Formula 3

Apr 29, 2005
    OC, CA
    Full Name:
    Elliot
    We got there at 8pm.

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

They had a bunch of Lambos etc. sitting out front this AM.

3. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    security was doing there job.they made no one feel uncomfortable in any way.

4. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    Not to belabor the point, but they made a few of us uncomfortable, so please don't try to speak for me. Good luck with your new enterprise, I'm sure you'll do just fine. Allow others to express their feelings about it without trying to jump down their throat and you might even do better.

5. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    What was the point of having Bouncers .... errrrrr, badged security guys (off duty cops) ... at a car dealership opening ? Image maybe or were you expecting riff-raff ?

I've been to some fairly high profile automotive/dealership (Fletcher Jones/FOC/Brabus) events where bouncers (RAC's) weren't necessary.

G

6. BLUROAD

BLUROAD F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2006
    Tustin Ranch, Cali
    Full Name:
    Enrico Pollini
    This is a good point. It felt like I was entering the house of a Columbian Drug Lord....Surprised they didnt frisk me...Buldging muscles and staring at me down.

7. blkdiablo33

blkdiablo33 F1 Rookie

Jul 12, 2004
    frank first of all i have no ownership in the dealership.i came with a big group of people and we all had a great time.sorry to hear your exprience was not as well as my friends and i.
    adam

8. pavela51

pavela51 Guest

Aug 17, 2007
    excellent pictures jjay911..too bad i couldnnt come im trying to pictire it all..we need more pictures everybody...for my abum

9. tmaxxgod4

tmaxxgod4 Formula 3

May 4, 2007
    Anaheim ca
    Full Name:
    Danny T Evans
    thanks for sharing jay..nice seeing the Enzo mc12 side by side...sad i missed it..

10. bellagio

bellagio Karting

Jul 2, 2006
    huntington beach
    Full Name:
    Fred
    Thank you to all guests that made it to our grand opening.. although we were not expecting any "rif-raffs" security was apparent in case harassments and/or any problems were to occur. And so if being "rude" meant confronting a ferrari owning old man from harassing an 18 year old girl, then rude was necessary. We were not aware of any actions until security told us after the party, and so apparently security was needed. Sorry for any hurt feelings or uncomfortable setting; in general, the turn out was great and a wonderful time. So thanks again for our friends' commute from Northern Cali., LA and various Orange County areas for coming down to support us.

11. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Lord have mercy

G

12. luvspeed123

luvspeed123 Rookie

Oct 3, 2006
    torrance
    WOW Nice turn out. That is impresive to see and MC12 and a ENZO under 1 roof two italys finest. It looked like it was a lot of fun and a great turn out. Congrats to the new owners and wish them the best. Also thanks for sharing the pictures with us. If there is anymore please post them ...

13. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    +1

wFT is up with all of these single digits migits ?

14. Modenafan

Modenafan F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 19, 2004
    Moorpark
    Full Name:
    Jon
    What's a migit? :D

15. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    #66 Racer98, Aug 27, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  16. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004
    It was sweet to see all the cars. I loved the MC12 the most and couldn't believe the size of it.
    It was a great turn out of cars, people and was nice to meet the other Fchatters.

Thank you for the invite Fred and Steve