To the few I have met here... | FerrariChat

To the few I have met here...

Discussion in 'North & South Carolina' started by 360 Spyder, Aug 24, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360 Spyder

360 Spyder Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    To the few exceptions I have met here, thank you for your kindness and everything you have done to share the Ferrari spirit with me. I have your contact information and may or may not be getting in touch with you at a later time to set up a photo shoot with your various cars. You all should know who you are. (I will say there is one certian 360 Spider that I am really looking forward to seeing and I do hope he still will allow me to photograph it)

To the rest of the elitist snobs in this "community", you win. I would rather not return to this forum and live without the harrassment than to come back and see it every time I log on. I will not be returning to this forum again. I took a two year period away from here because of this, and recently returned thinking the forum had matured; I was wrong. Still got the same cold shoulder and hateful responses because I do not own a 1:1 Ferrari. I am not good enough for you so good bye. I am good enough for myself and that is all I need.

2. tervuren

tervuren Formula 3

Apr 30, 2006
    What the hey? Where did this come from? I don't own a Ferrari either, and I've never had a problem from this community. You just have to learn some people aren't always serious. Theres a guy at my work that when I'm walking by will say, "Shut up Andrew", he doesn't mean it, we both laugh. Perhaps a little more understanding of the various and odd ways of humor, and you might not take offense so easily.

3. Doug Kless

Doug Kless Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    I think "Lord of the Rings" might be on later. That should cheer you up. Puleezzzeeee....

4. JoTeC

JoTeC Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    Full Name:
    Joe Hullett
    #4 JoTeC, Aug 24, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS

Does anyone here know what he is talking about??

It could be from this thread here:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?p=136946261#post136946261

But if you see how 360 went off the deep end here:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=164045

...then he is WAY to immature to be on a forum of this caliber anyway. What is he 12 that that pissed him off this bad? Hell VK430gt had a thicker skin and that kid WAS 14!

You have to have a thicker skin and be a big boy around here.

6. nsxnick

nsxnick Formula 3

Jul 24, 2001
    Detroit
    Full Name:
    Nick
    #6 nsxnick, Aug 25, 2007
  7. ^@#&

^@#& F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Feb 27, 2005
    sounds like someone has some self esteem issues...

8. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    He said he was going but keeps logging in. I guess he is checking to see if his whinning and crying is getting any support.

What a joy he willbe to have at the NC meets......

9. mambodave

mambodave Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2005
    Charlotte NC
    Full Name:
    Dave
    #9 mambodave, Aug 25, 2007

what the hell are you talking about? Have you been smokin somthing? Almost everyone I have ever had contact with in NC/SC have been stand up people.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

10. Doug Kless

Doug Kless Formula Junior

May 24, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    #10 Doug Kless, Aug 25, 2007
  11. dm_n_stuff

dm_n_stuff Four Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Wow~!

I don't know this guy at all, don't have a stake in the dogfight that must have happened, but I sure don't see it in those threads.

Hell, we pile giant heaps of abuse on Noah and he comes back smiling.

Even poor old VK430GT takes it better than this and he's 14.

Ouch.

I guess all I can say is Aloha!

DM

12. BrianC

BrianC Formula Junior

Apr 6, 2004
    North Augusta, SC
    Full Name:
    Brian C
    This is entertaining to read. I just bought a old M3 a few months ago, so I signed up on the Bimmer Forum to try to educate myself a bit on parts, engine mods, etc. I have never had my balls busted as much as when I post on that board!!! I guess they can see that I'm new, so they love to come down hard on me. I take it all with a grain of salt and plow through the crap to get the info I need. As I get more posts on that board, I'm starting to attract fewer attackers. Kinda funny getting berated by what is probably a bunch of teenage kids! But then again, I knew it all when I was that age too!

13. Townshend

Townshend F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 20, 2005
    Chicago
    Full Name:
    Walter
    Back on topic, does anyone have any Grey Poupon?

14. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    #14 DrStranglove, Aug 25, 2007
  15. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    Brian, you make a good point. Out of all of the boards that I have been on, this board and Ducati.ms have been the easiest to make the first few posts on. They nail you down pretty hard when you are new on most boards but everyone is relatively welcoming here. I don't really see the need to get huffy and puffy off of either of those posts. He instigated the hostilities in the post regarding Karl and just got a rather friendly reminder from Mr. Scott regarding Karl's reputation.

Oh well, I wish him the best of luck and hopefully he finds a community where he feels welcome.

16. JoTeC

JoTeC Formula Junior

Jan 9, 2004
    Huntersville, NC
    Full Name:
    Joe Hullett
    Hey Brian, I am on e46 fanatics all the time... As long as you ask questions AFTER a search, they are pretty good. I would say that the forum has mostly under 25 yo members. Great resource for me though, as you said, sift out the BS and get what you need...

17. fiorano94

fiorano94 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2006
    MW/NW/SE
    Dude, i dont own a ferrari but i dont get crap from members.(might as well of said make fun of me right there:D)

18. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    well he made a post about finding a coin in his pocket... not that big of a deal how could he not expect sarcasm? Yesterday i found three canadian coins while i was counting up all my change. I didnt make a thread about it because who gives a sh*t

o and i have to add if he is all about maturity why does his profile say hes occupation is a condom tester/sex god? does he really do that? wow

19. ferraripete

ferraripete F1 World Champ

dude...you don't own a ferrari? oh wow...this changes everything! it could get ugly around here!!!

20. mtense

mtense Karting

Nov 20, 2006
    Hickory, NC
    Full Name:
    Trey Ely
    Tisk tisk, I can't say I know anyone here who doesn't have a Ferrari. :rolleyes:

21. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    He logged in and looked at this and other threads again!

Man this kid is going to be a joy at the local meets. Maybe we could make him an offical FChat cry baby name tag...?

22. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    DrStranglove... I'll give you credit dude... you got some good stuff there

Doug... that was a good one too

but...

Is that all you guys got? Jeez... I tried to stir up something and this is it. I thought you all could do better than that!
    Now... show us what you got!

23. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Good to see you were FOS.

Seriously though, I dont believe this. Are you saying you posted your cry baby thread just to see what reactions you would get?

Doug, can we ban him from FCA events?

24. Cyclenirvana

Cyclenirvana Karting

Feb 4, 2006
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Ethan
    I don't own a ferrari and I like Grey Poupon.
    But I am a good person and people like me...and that's all that matters.
    Stuart Smalley

25. 360 Spyder

Feb 7, 2004
    Near the Cows....
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Uhhh yep uh yep uh yep yep yep! I was bored... sue me. ;)

Only 2 people got the Stuart refrence though! I thought there would have been more...

My thread in the collectibles section had basically fallen on deaf ears so they are really dull over there. At least here I got some reaction.

Those I have met here are great people... those that I have not, I have no reason to believe you are not good people as well. I have been invited to every event I can remember since I joined this board. I have not been able to attend as many as I wish, but I have made it to a few. One I will never forget was several years ago at the old FCI building. It was an F1 viewing and Mr. Rapp was there with his Enzo. I have a short video of him backing up and leaving. Though it is a short clip and low res due to the camera I had at the time, you can still hear the engine starting. :D

I do plan on attending more events in the future as time permits, but for now... I shall try to behave. ;P