430 bluetooth | FerrariChat

430 bluetooth

Discussion in '360/430' started by q8ferrari, Sep 1, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. q8ferrari

q8ferrari Rookie

Jun 25, 2006
    Kuwait
    i'm havening a trouble with my bluetooth in my F430, i cant pair my new phone! is there a way to reset the bluetooth and is there a way to delete old paired phones?
    thanks in advance

2. Trax

Trax Formula 3

May 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Douglas
    I never managed to get my last Nokia phone to work with the 430.
    I thought there was a problem with the radio but my Blackberry works fiine

No idea why

3. JoeT

JoeT Karting

Jun 16, 2007
    Naples, FL
    Full Name:
    Joe T
    Don't know about how to fix the problem your having but I still can't figure out how to turn up the volume on my Becker Bluetooth so that people can here me. I can here them fine? Any suggestions?
    JT

4. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    Got the same problem. I can hear them, but they can't hear me well.

5. Bel360

Bel360 Karting

Nov 23, 2002
    Belgium
    Full Name:
    Bart
    Works fine with me cell is Nokia N95

Bart

6. Nielsq

Nielsq Karting

Dec 23, 2006
    NY Metro Area
    Full Name:
    Nielsq
    Ditto. Could it be the microphone?

7. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I too think it is the mic. Not sensitive enough or placed badly inside the car.

8. anna

anna Guest

Oct 10, 2006
    If you go into the menu there is an optioon to select left or right side. mine was set to right even though my car is LHD. Other than that (having checked the instructions) I canot find any way to alter the volume.

9. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    We never saw your new F430 Spider Anna. Congratulations. Why not post some pictures ;).

10. RossoRocket

RossoRocket Guest

Apr 13, 2007
    if you can here them but they cant here you. you need to change the microphone to the other side. all this is in the owners manual.

its very simple, in the Infotainment book page 128 Adjustment left hand drive/right hand drive.

11. Nielsq

Nielsq Karting

Dec 23, 2006
    NY Metro Area
    Full Name:
    Nielsq
    My microphone is in LHD mode (USA) and I'm still told by callers that they have difficulty hearing me.
    I think the microphone is not sensitive enough. If it were a poor signal, I would have difficulty hearing callers, I don't.

12. 483hp

483hp Formula 3
    Owner

Aug 17, 2005
    www.fca.alberta.com
    There are two components to the Bluetooth software that are detected and configured when you pair a phone. The "headset" (audio) and the "handsfree" (microphone). Each phone manufacturer may use different terms. The handsfree component generally has more issues in the pairing process than the headset. Check your phone's Bluetooth info for the paired profile. It should have both.

13. Joe 575

Joe 575 Karting

Dec 18, 2005
    So Cal/Carmel
    Full Name:
    Joe
    This thread is a goof, right? Bluetooth in your F430? Callers can't hear me? Maybe your parking sensors are turned up too loud!

14. BritBlaster

BritBlaster F1 Rookie

Jul 25, 2005
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    Paul
    This is a "feature" I discovered of the F430 bluetooth system. It's a waste of time, and I think the primary problem is that the F430 cabin is not exactly a quiet environment....