Lloyds 355 floormats w/ logos source | FerrariChat

Lloyds 355 floormats w/ logos source

Discussion in '348/355' started by cuneo, Oct 3, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. cuneo

cuneo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    I found a source today for the old Lloyd's floor mats, the ones with the Stallion and Ferrari lettering. They only have tan with black horse/lettering, and black with red horse/lettering.
    Bought a set today, and I was thrilled, not only with quality, but the color matching was astounding. My car has tan interior and I wanted the black mats, they had a nice, rich, and neutral black dye, but the red horse would be a little jarring in an otherwise neutral interior, so I opted for tan, and I am glad I did. They weren't cheap, and logo-less mats are MUCH cheaper at Ricambi.
    The mats aren't stock, the cars were never shipped with decorated floormats (maybe challengecars?) and are still produced by Ferrari without logos according to Dave (parts manager) at Ferrari of San Francisco.
    As the story goes, right after Lloyd's was told not to make the copyrighted logo mats, this one small dealership bought as many as they could find. I asked how many sets they had, and of course was told I was looking at the last two sets, but I think that was just some good-old salesmanship. If anyone's interested, or wants to see pictures, send me a PM.