MLB | FerrariChat

MLB

Discussion in 'Sports' started by TheBigEasy, Oct 1, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    OMG! Did anyone watch the end of that Padres / Rockies game!!!!!!! That was BS! He never touched the plate!!!! Other than the Padres being cheated... that was an INCREDIBLE game!

2. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i'm not so sure about this call. don't get me wrong, it wasn't quite don denkinger-esque, however, i couldn't quite tell if he touched home underneath the catcher's shoe, but that's part of the human element of the game. but none the less, wow, what an incredible finish to the regular season. 162 games for both teams came down to 13 innings. only thing missing this year in the post season are my cardinals...:(

3. Sea Bass

Sea Bass Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    This is why I love October. Aside from some amazing fall weather in California, this is when the REAL baseball season is. People have talked about an instant replay officiating call in baseball (similar to football), I say no way. That is what is great about baseball. The call is the call and it will stand irregardless.

4. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    you know, they say that every team will have 54 wins and 54 losses, it's what you do with the other 54 games that's important. any team at any time can have a hot streak of a few games, which is why postseason play is so great. it all started off well this year with that playoff game for the last nl playoff spot, and so far all of the other division series games have been incredible...i'm looking forward to the rest of october, :)

5. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt