Plz. post pics of your new '08 Phantom Drophead Coupes | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Plz. post pics of your new '08 Phantom Drophead Coupes

Discussion in 'British' started by JM4re, Oct 2, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. JM4re

JM4re Formula 3

Aug 21, 2006
    Nothingcouldbefiner
    Full Name:
    JPM
    Exactly. I fully agree. It's no egg on the GTC's face at all, it's just a different kind of car. A fantastic car in its own right, just not competition to the Phantom DhC, just as no one compares the F430 to the 599. It'd be like comparing a Citation X to a Gulfstream G550, they're not competitors.

BTW Jeff, your dog is adorable.

2. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004
    I drove that red one in the picture and its an amazing car. The current Rolls is one of the best cars the company has every built. the interior is almost the same as the Phanrom V from the 60s and the styling ques of both the drophead and phantom are from the cars of the past in the 20s and 30s. The previous cars of the 80s and 90s were a POS.
    They are very common cars in LA and no one will notice you if you have one.
    My friend got an 07 Azure and i was amazed on how bad the quality was. wood work was **** and knobs and swtiched were platic etc.. Rolls is the best lux car in the world by far! You have to see the attention to detail to understand. Everyone in the company is so passionate about cars and the brand and it shows in their work

3. REMIX

REMIX Two Time F1 World Champ

So where exactly are the headlights on this car? The little round thingys? It has a strange fascia (to me).

RMX

4. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    I love the RR Drophead Coupe, have yet to see one in person but I'm sure there's very few cars with more presence than this. Let's see more pictures.

BTW, is anyone here getting one?

5. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004
    Yes round lights ar the head lights

6. sk90077

sk90077 Formula Junior

Jun 25, 2004
    Interesting note: If you look at the white drophead above you will see the front quarter panel is one peice down past the door. its pretty cool and not cheap to make. those are small things that make the drophead better quality then the Phantom

7. dongerdude

dongerdude Formula 3

Mar 17, 2006
    Full Name:
    Carl
    IIRC they did the same thing with the Phantom saloon so that the headlights are low down and don't dazzle oncoming drivers like the headlights on SUVs do.

8. jordanair45

jordanair45 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2006
    Let me get my digi cam...

I will continue to dream!

But, Rolls hit the spot with the Drop Head Coupe! Anyone who doesn't like it needs their head examined. Give respect when respect it due.

9. noviyecco

noviyecco Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 9, 2006
    Ukraine,Kyiv
    Full Name:
    Peter Fromel
    ...anybody has info about the future of the white Dhd,from the pic below(pls advice place where pics were taken)?