Check out Jano's car at yesterday's car show! | FerrariChat

Check out Jano's car at yesterday's car show!

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Husker, Oct 7, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    OK guys, I wanted to report back with a brief post. Pictures will be coming soon. The "Route 66 Celebration of Wheels" was just a huge success. We had two F-chatters in for the event - Jano (348spy) drove all the way from Dallas, and Ron Judy from Oklahoma brought his TR. We had a 599 at the show and it won best of show.

Jano was practically a hired hand at the show - he helped me judge PT Cruisers, helped with the awards - Jano is a first class guy all the way, and with a wonderful family to boot.

WE MADE THE FRONT PAGE OF THE AMARILLO GLOBE NEWS. This is no small feat. Here is the link here, complete with a photo of Ron Judy's beauty - you can also see my yellow 348 and Jano's blue 348 in the background.

Enjoy!

I will post pics soon! Thank you EVERYONE here for helping me to make this a success for my son's school!

THANK YOU JANO!!!

http://www.amarillo.com (this is the front page of the newspaper - click on story.

or try

http://www.amarillo.com/stories/1007..._8638732.shtml

2. Schatten

Schatten F1 World Champ
    Owner

Apr 3, 2001
    Austin, TX
    Full Name:
    Randy
  3. WDR328

WDR328 Formula 3

Dec 11, 2003
    The Bugscuffle Inn
    Full Name:
    D. Rose
    Looks like it was a pretty cool show and a good time for all.

4. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    #4 Husker, Oct 7, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here are some photos of the event. The photo of the 4 guys is all of the Ferrari owners, 3 of which are f-chat members. From the left, Ron Judy with the Testarossa, myself, Jano (348spy) with the stunning blue 348 spider, and Ali Jaffar, owner of the Best of Show winner - the 599.

Jano and Ron, it was wonderful to meet and visit with both of you and look forward to seeing you both again soon. You guys were awesome.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

5. ApexDrivingAcademy

Apr 23, 2007
    Flower Mound
    Full Name:
    John Holmes
    Need more pics of thet Panther Pink AAR!

Jano is a great guy!

6. Brangeta

Brangeta Formula 3

Jan 31, 2005
    Dallas, TX
    The orange Viper is interesting. I saw one that was orange like that with UT stuff all over it. I wonder if it's the same one.

7. Husker

Husker F1 World Champ

Dec 31, 2003
    western hemisphere
    Not the same one. This one was plenty sharp, and is modified to about 897 horsepower!