Conspiracy theory for Brazil | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Conspiracy theory for Brazil

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by F SPIDER, Oct 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lucky_13_2002

lucky_13_2002 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 26, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Michael
    LOL
    +1
    And that is really hard to do

2. F40Lover

F40Lover Karting

Mar 28, 2004
    It will all be revealed in Brazil.................

Yes we will finally find out who stole the wheels from Bernie's Benz.

Various voices heard in the pits of have said that these wheels have contributed to LH amazing handling.

3. DGS

DGS Six Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

May 27, 2003
    MidTN
    Full Name:
    DGS
    With all this talk of soap operas, it occurs to me that it's time for McLunk to roll out the number one soap cliche: the brain tumor (pending contract negotiations). ;)

It's perfect: all of Alonso's behaviour this year can be attributed to a brain tumor ... which will be miraculously cured, just as soon as he agrees to return to the "show" ... at a substantially reduced salary. :p

But who shot Mr. Burns? :D

4. SonomaRik

SonomaRik F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 15, 2006
    Sonoma, CA
    I predict in such a catholic country: water cure---interlagos.

5. senna21

senna21 F1 Rookie

Jul 2, 2004
    Los Angeles, CA
    Full Name:
    Charles W
    This is all so ridiculous. :rolleyes: The FIA should keep their noses out of the teams inner workings. Could you imagine The FIA saying "We will monitor Ferrari to make sure Rubens/Phil has equal equipment as MS so that they'll both have equal chance for the WC." Once again it seems to me Max is sticking his nose in because it's Ron's team.

IMHO McLaren should be able to do as they want. I wasn't happy (I was down right livid) when Rubens pulled over for MS a few years ago but, if that's what the team wanted then tough nuts for me. I don't sign the checks for Ferrari just as Max doesn't sign the checks for McLaren.

6. ryalex

ryalex Two Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Aug 6, 2003
    Las Vegas, NV
    Full Name:
    Ryan Alexander
    I watched the superb documentary Manda Bala on sat, it's about corruption in Brazil. I think Hamilton will be kidnapped when he goes for the race.

Sounds like the F1 management and Brazilian politicians will get along just fine though.