Hamilton Interview | FerrariChat

Hamilton Interview

Discussion in 'F1' started by abarthracer, Oct 19, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. abarthracer

abarthracer Formula Junior

Dec 6, 2003
    Falmouth, Cape Cod
    Full Name:
    david S.
    Q: You guys (Hamilton and Fernando Alonso) have had your ups and downs this year. Coming to the season finale, how would you describe your relationship?

“I think it’s as good as ever. I think we have got on quite well all year, despite what the media says. They always try to make a big gap between us and they haven’t really succeeded. We just get on quite well and got on with our jobs and we continue to do that.”

Here is a link to the whole Q/A http://www.speedtv.com/articles/auto/formulaone/41085/

Short and sweet. Let me know what you think.

2. dretceterini

dretceterini F1 Veteran

Apr 28, 2004
    Etceterini Land
    Full Name:
    Dr.Stuart Schaller
    Bernie the sh*thead talking out of LH's mouth yet again :(

3. anguruso

anguruso Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2007
    Hong Kong/Sydney
    Full Name:
    Angus Cheng
    Speed are so sneaky! That was from a press conference and they laid it out to look like a one on one interview.

4. Ambassiatore

Ambassiatore Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.
    ...this british humor kills me...heheheheeheeeee, nice joke by the way bernie...now, lets go racing.

5. dretceterini

dretceterini F1 Veteran

Apr 28, 2004
    Etceterini Land
    Full Name:
    Dr.Stuart Schaller
    LH seems OK to me. Unfortunately he is being pimped by his father (in the same manner that little girls that want to be beauty queens are pimped by their mothers because that's what their mothers want), and by RD and Bernie. LH nneds to grow up a bit, and tell all 3 to basically F**k Off!

6. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
    One thing I can tell you for sure is that without LH's Father's guidence and effort Lewis would just be another kid down the street.
    Same with most racing/movie stars. We see the results not all the investment prior to "Stardom".

7. IanMac

IanMac Formula 3

Jul 26, 2006
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Ian
    It's wrong to assume that every kid who spends a lot of time doing something and becoming good at it is only doing it because his/her parents are pushy. I know a lot of parents who spend many, many hours taking their children to all sorts of activities because those activities are what the kids like doing and want to do. In very many cases the parents would much rather be doing something else!

8. kraftwerk

kraftwerk Two Time F1 World Champ

May 12, 2007
    England North West
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I have had people work for me and most of there wages have gone taking there lad's Go-kart racing, a bottomless pit even at that stage.
    Investing there time and money for there off spring to do well.
    Lewis's dad no doubt did this then got lucky when he asked RD to take him on.
    YOU expect Lewis to tell them to to F off now after that!!!
    I can't believe what I read on here sometimes It's just shamefull..

9. phylotic

phylotic Formula Junior
    BANNED

May 20, 2007
    US/EU
    Full Name:
    Gheorghe
    Yep, but the only way out may be in pieces.