Does buying a 430 get you F1 tickets for 08 season? | FerrariChat

Does buying a 430 get you F1 tickets for 08 season?

Discussion in '360/430' started by 360zub, Oct 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 360zub

360zub Karting

Apr 1, 2007
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Zubin
    I am interested in going to a couple of F1 next season and I was wondering if Ferrari has a program for their customers. I just received my F430 a month ago and would hope that when I spend that kind of dough Ferrari would give us the chance to purchase decent tickets. If this is a no then is there somebody out there whom can offer good tickets. I have attended the Montreal F1 in the past and we had great suite type tickets, that is the only way to see a GP.

2. SrfCity

SrfCity F1 World Champ

No and GrandPrixTours.com has a pretty good offering.

3. 134282

134282 Four Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Aug 3, 2002
    California
    Full Name:
    Carbon McCoy
    LOL, in some cases, you're lucky if buying an F430 gets you an F430...!

4. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    Actually not true, Ferrari does have a client program to attend the GPs, it just doesn't come with a 430 or for free.

Take a look at the owners site. Prices vary from 3-5000 EUR per person per event. Hospitality, presentations from kimi & filipe, pit visits etc, but VERY expensive. GPtours is probably much cheaper. I personally would rather have regular seats and spend the diff on legendary meals (especially in Montreal with all its great restaurants).

5. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    In past years they have also had an insanely priced package which allows you to travel with the F1 team to a European race, including a seat on the plane. I didn't get the offer this year....maybe they were afraid that Mike Coughlan would show-up.

6. racerdj

racerdj F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jan 19, 2003
    Indianapolis
    Full Name:
    DJS
    You have just come up with an exceptional marketing idea! I REALLY LIKE IT! Too bad they don't need to prop up sales yet.

7. 360zub

360zub Karting

Apr 1, 2007
    Canada
    Full Name:
    Zubin
    Thanks for the input.
    I've sat at the Air Canada suites in Montreal with the complimentary food and booze with basic bus transport from your hotel. I tried the cattle class hairpin on the bleachers. I tried the food at the great restaurants in Montreal (not bad food at New Town (Jaques Villeneuve's place). Now I want it all.

If you have ever been to a Montreal GP, you've experienced the exodus from the island after each day. It really sucks! Does anybody know how to book those seats that also offer you a helicopter ride from Downtown?