Parking... | FerrariChat

Parking...

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by FourCam, Oct 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FourCam

FourCam Formula Junior

May 19, 2004
    Loveland CO
    Full Name:
    Cameron MacArthur
    Any suggestions for safe overnight parking in downtown San Diego/Gaslamp district? And I don't mean valet!!!

2. Racer98

Racer98 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Aug 7, 2005
    Encino.
    Full Name:
    K-Fence.
    I would just ask the vallet manager if you can park the car at one of the hotels and you keep the keys, more or less there are lots of places to park but pick the one that is best for you.

3. FourCam

FourCam Formula Junior

May 19, 2004
    Loveland CO
    Full Name:
    Cameron MacArthur
    Looking for SPECIFIC locations/hotels who have their own secure non-valet parking from anyone who has actually used such service--ANYONE with such experience firsthand??? Thanks.

4. Nick_S

Nick_S Rookie

Mar 13, 2007
    El Cajon, CA
    Full Name:
    Nick Spriggs
    Try the Ivy Hotel, or better yet, self park at the NBC Building. I have safely self parked and valet parked my 360 Spider at both locations day and night. The Ivy has an Ivy only locked indoor lot on 6th for what its worth

5. andrew101010

andrew101010 Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2006
    Carlsbad, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    The Ivy is where the Player's Run cars were kept at the end.

6. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    If you run out of ideas, the Aladdin parking structure on Laurel/Kettner Roads near the airport is indoors, very secure. It's a cheap cab ride from there to anywhere downtown.