G'n'r and skid row? | FerrariChat

G'n'r and skid row?

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 328Matt, Oct 14, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 328Matt

328Matt Karting

Dec 3, 2003
    Lymm,Cheshire
    Full Name:
    Matt
    Just heard the g'n'r album chinese democracy has been put back again! Is it 15 years now? Will it ever get a release and what the hell is up with him delaying it for so long.Even if it was **** he could have had a second third and even fourth album out now to redeem himself. I hope its worth it. On another note i found skid row were playing the u.k. next month....then found out sebastian bach had left!When was this-anyone know or even why? Love their early stuff-youth gone wild,remember yesterday,big guns(was that about over endowed women?).Thrashing **** cars to guns and skid row-using "patience" after a night out to score....aahhhh happy days-how soon the time flies!

2. Dino Martini

Dino Martini F1 Rookie

Dec 21, 2004
    Calgary Alberta
    Full Name:
    Martin
    When I went to the Guns N Roses concert in Calgary last year, Rose came out on stage two hours late. The show ended at like 2:30 am, right as the last trains went to the yards. Honestly, it shouldnt even be called Guns N Roses. It should be Axle Rose and company. If you want Guns N Roses, go see Velet Revolver.

3. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    +1

4. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    For the most part, the majority of bands could probably bounce back from a break-up.

GNR is an exception, with a front man like Axl it's just not possible. Slash has a new book out, you may want to check it out.

Go see Velvet Revolver. You won't be disappointed. You get 3 bands in 1. And Scott Weiland does an incredible job covering GNR songs. I got chills watching him perform Patience.

5. walawdog

walawdog Formula Junior

Nov 9, 2004
    Bluefield, WV
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    Man, Skid Row broke up years ago. Their first two albums were great, after that (only one I think "Sub Human Race"?) sucked. I would go see them for sure if they let Sebastion back into the band. It's too bad when huge egos ruin good bands.

6. 328Matt

328Matt Karting

Dec 3, 2003
    Lymm,Cheshire
    Full Name:
    Matt
    I still listen to stone temple pilots, had no idea that velvet revolver would play guns tracks though. Shame about bach- i guess you need a big ego to front a band too much and you lose the band..........