Exotics Rally 10/19 Open Invitation !!! | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Exotics Rally 10/19 Open Invitation !!!

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by GlobalLambo, Oct 12, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006
    I dont wanna be banned here so lets just keep this on topic.................lol.

2. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    November 18th is the Turkey Rally that is Hovik & Seth's event (Exotics Rally). I have been told that it is going to be amazing. It is $100 a person and it heading out to the Hamptons. I hope to be attending. ;)

3. Leweyb

Leweyb Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    East Hampton
    I had the convertible up to 120 on the svc road, that was after I blew passed the SL that had been holding me up for 3/4's of the "approved" circuit.

It was a great time, going back to drive one under more conducive weather next week, who knows....

4. Nsx Pilot

Nsx Pilot Formula Junior

Apr 19, 2006

I know how you feel I only hit about a 100 but there was so much more and it really wanted to go.

5. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    I may try to attend with my best friend, as well.

We obviously won't be participating in the rally, but we might stop by to say hello and check out Long Island. :cool:

I'll probably be the idiot Floridian wearing a halter top in 20* weather. :D

6. niptuck

niptuck F1 Rookie

Mar 1, 2006
    NYC, NY
    Full Name:
    John L.
    fly your mustang in!
    BTW...kudos for being a pretty girl...and actually staying on the board...glad to know you havn't been hit on too much :p

7. Stephanie

Stephanie F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 23, 2006
    The Beach, FL
    Full Name:
    Stephanie
    LOL! I am not transporting a MUSTANG GT! :p I'd consider driving if I didn't already have my tickets or think I would lose my flippin' mind on the 20 hr drive! I'd also probably lose my license on the way there. In fact, I'd put money on it!

Yeah, I'm still here, even after the insanity in my welcome thread. Rather amusing material if you have 5 hours to spare. I do get quite a few PM's, but I have a boyfriend and any inappropriate or private invites are respectfully declined. Other than that, I enjoy receiving messages about events and things of that nature. :)

8. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003

haha. Hope to meet you there.

Talk to you soon

9. Leweyb

Leweyb Karting

Apr 24, 2004
    East Hampton
    Did anyone take any pics?

10. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Hovik too a ton. No idea where they are though.

11. wassabihg

wassabihg Formula 3

Feb 6, 2006
    Posted on Exotics Rally website's forum.

12. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Great. I will check them out.

13. bointc

bointc Formula Junior

Mar 6, 2006
    Jersey City, NJ
    Full Name:
    Anthony
    If you're going to lose your license... You better do it faster than 20 hours! I think I've done it in 16 :p