...I´ve got my MOJO working AGAIN!!! | FerrariChat

...I´ve got my MOJO working AGAIN!!!

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by Ambassiatore, Oct 23, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Ambassiatore

Ambassiatore Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.
    #1 Ambassiatore, Oct 23, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    ...I have to admit it was a VERY long shot...and we needed some help, I wasnt worried about Alonso, I KNEW Kimmi and Massa will perform perfectly as they did...I was worried Hamilton finishing right behind Alonso...for a Championship winning 4th place...

...that very morning my mom was eager to see the tennis match between her loved NALVANDIAN vs. FEDERER...and said to me...

"...if NALVANDIAN beats Federer...Kimmi will be WDC..." -about the same odds-, BUT you know mamma knows better, and I said "...you sure mamma?..."

...SO I GAVE IT A SHOT...I burned Lewis picture from that morning newspaper, His face aside his car!...what harm can that do? I said to my wife...and she said..."we need all the help we can get"

...and you know the rest!!!!...a cheap french champagne kept cold waiting for a reason to celebrate suddenly was WORTH THOUSANDS!!!

I wanted it to rain but HEY!!!...I cant get all the MOJO´s perfect!!!...Im just a rookie!

CONGRATS FERRARICHAT, CONGRATS FERRARI, CONGRATS KIMMI, CONGRATS MASSA!!!!

FORZA FERRARI!!!!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    lol..for a second, i was a bit blur there, seeing what i quoted earlier was there...

cheers :D :D

3. IanMac

IanMac Formula 3

Jul 26, 2006
    Scotland
    Full Name:
    Ian
    I think I'll copy this post to McLaren - it must be solid grounds for an appeal. ;)

4. Ambassiatore

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.
    HEHEHEheheheee...sure thing mate!

5. Ambassiatore

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.
    ...this is what I call CLEANER THAN CLEAN, they have no idea what caused the gearbox miss out on all gears...nothing tangible, no sensor report, no malfunctioning valve...if they only knew where the "magnectic interference" came from...

they have no idea what hit them...

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=171888

6. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    It was Karma pure and simple.

It was NOT the cold fuel in the BMW tanks that caused a cool draft to lock up the McCheater transmission. The "Fickled Finger of Fate" strikes again.

FORZA FERRARI!