Enzo Killer | FerrariChat

Enzo Killer

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Orbitz007, Oct 23, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Orbitz007

Orbitz007 Karting

Oct 4, 2004
  2. ZeEN

ZeEN Formula Junior

Jun 2, 2007
    Turkey
    Full Name:
    Eren
    I want enzo,no problem it is the fastest or not ;)

3. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    Ferrari cant respond to a kit car. Ferrari needs to build a car that is fast but also homologated worldwide , with air bags and emission control passing results etc..

The Ultima is an awesome car but to compare it to an Enzo is ridiculous .

4. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    dont care dont need too, ultima is cool, but its a kit (not that theres anything wrong with that) but thats only way its street legal

o yeah and its ugly, and in my opinion the enzo is not ugly, just radical

5. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway
    Who cares. I know of bike-engined 10.000-13.000 $ kit cars that can keep up or be faster than 700 hp 911's. I would take a "slower" Challenge Stradale over it any day of the week...

6. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    And why is this in the "Super Ferraris" section?

7. KENCO

KENCO Formula 3

Nov 1, 2006
    FL
    Full Name:
    KJG
    This is easy................get both! The Enzo and the Ultima!

8. Orbitz007

Orbitz007 Karting

Oct 4, 2004
    Cause it beats the Enzo, so I want to see Super Ferrari owner's opinion. I guess it doesn't matter cause it's not a Ferrari. I guess I will take a nicer looking car as well.

J

9. Kami

Kami Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2006
    St. Louis
    That's pretty impressive, but I'll take the Enzo any day.

10. camshaft

camshaft Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 23, 2007
    MA
    Full Name:
    Austin
    Well while on the topic of nice kit cars, have you seen the Factory Five GTM? Total build cost is realistically at about $70, and in my opinion looks better than the ultima. Power to weight ratio is obscene of course.

http://www.factoryfive.com/gtmhome.html

Austin

11. ChunkyMonkey

ChunkyMonkey Formula 3

Feb 27, 2006
    Texas, duh
    Full Name:
    Chad
    I've been drooling over Factory Five's Cobra Since 2000. I'm not as much of a fan of the GTM. I like the overall lines, but it's just something about the cutouts in the body I guess. Between the two, I would go for the Ultima over the GTM. I have a lot of respect for the Ultima and would hope to someday have a chance to build one(3X8 dream is in the way). But it's like my buddy's Dad told him in regards to his Srt-4. Your Srt-4(350hp+ to the wheels with Mopar Stage 3 and other mods) may be faster than my C6, but it's still a neon. Both mentioned cars are great, and have their perks. But, if possible, I'd rather have the Enzo...Well, actually an F40.

12. fastback33

fastback33 Formula 3

Mar 8, 2004
    You know what. Someone needs to hire the engineer(s) who have been designing and tweaking that utlima's chassis. there is no doubt that the horsepower is great, but that chassis seems like pure bliss compared to current car makers.

13. modena1_2003

modena1_2003 F1 Rookie

Aug 17, 2005
    Full Name:
    Jon