SEMA 2007 Report | FerrariChat

SEMA 2007 Report

Discussion in '348/355' started by Bee Jay, Nov 4, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bee Jay

Bee Jay Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2004
    Lompoc, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Bernard E. Jones
    #1 Bee Jay, Nov 4, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Two years ago, you couldn't sling a dead cat without hitting an Enzo. This year, nada, zero, zip. Sling a dead cat, and you will hit an F430. No shortage here. Plenty of F430s and a few 599s. The Muscle Car has taken over SEMA. Camaros, Mustangs, Cudas, Chevelles, etc. My first trip to LV since I bought the F car, so I got into the Wynn Penske showroom. Very nice. I was surprised, I never paid the $10 admission before because I can get into plenty of dealership showrooms for free. But hey, Penske at Wynns, has a downstairs basement to die for. A nice showroom full of newer Ferrari's upstairs, including plenty of F430s. Then you head downstairs, and you go by the cleanest, coolest, most inspiring shop floor I've ever seen. I gawked at that longer than any car. Then a few more stairs down, and another huge showroom not visible from upstairs. Beautiful, perfect, extremely low mileage cars, including an F360 with factory sun roof. No pictures allowed though. Also at SEMA, lots of beautiful girls that will autograph pictures for you, and take a picture with you. If you're an automotive enthusiast or car freak like me, SEMA is the place to be every November, that plus Monterey every August.
    Bee Jay
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. GFUracing

GFUracing Formula Junior

Nov 12, 2005
    Ahwatukee Foothills
    Full Name:
    Darrell
    Great pics! you didnt happen to get a pic of the FXX at the Wynn did ya? when I was there earlier this year it was guarded like a priceless painting or something....no pics :(

3. NYJETSFAN

NYJETSFAN Formula 3

May 11, 2001
    Kalifornia
    Full Name:
    Jr
    yes Sema is the place to be if you think you like cars or not! I go every year but didnt make it this year so thanks for the pics!

oh yeah! and the eye candy "aka/; hot chicks with no clothes on, very very very hot..

4. No Doubt

No Doubt Seven Time F1 World Champ

May 21, 2005
    Vegas+Alabama
    Full Name:
    Mr. Sideways
    Cool! The Brotherhood is *everywhere* that counts!

5. Bee Jay

Bee Jay Formula Junior

Apr 14, 2004
    Lompoc, Ca.
    Full Name:
    Bernard E. Jones
    Nope, no Enzo, no FXX, no Masseratti MC12. No Mclaren F1s either. Plenty of Mclaren Mercedes though. I think I saw one Buggati Veryone. Also, like I said, tens of F430s. Lots of 22" rims on luxury cars. The Muscle Car was king this year. Did anyone else go?
    Bee Jay