330 GTC on Ebay | FerrariChat

330 GTC on Ebay

Discussion in 'Vintage Ferrari Market' started by John B, Nov 5, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. John B

John B Formula 3

May 27, 2003
    NJ
  2. staceman

staceman Karting

Sep 23, 2003
    At Home
    Full Name:
    SGT
    Well the seller has now removed it from eBay. Tough to tell anything without the S/N, although by looking at the facia it appears to be a European model.

3. prance

prance Formula Junior

May 4, 2005
    Agoura Hills
    Full Name:
    morris
    It is still on E-Bay. the broker is Timothy Plante who used to work for Newport European, I may have the name wrong. It is the exotic dealership just adjacent to Newport Ferrari (OC Ferrari) in Newport Beach. He's a good guy, offered me the car about two weeks ago. It seems to be a real deal. The price is $205,000.00
    Morris

4. Bob Zambelli

Bob Zambelli F1 Rookie
    Rossa Subscribed Silver Subscribed

Nov 3, 2003
    Manning, SC
    Full Name:
    Robert G. Zambelli
    Wow, what a great color for a GTC!!

From the engine views, it appears to be a very early car. Look at the air cleaner lid and oil filler on the left side of the engine.
    Most of the GTCs I've seen, judged and serviced has the single filler on the right cam sprocket housing, as seen in the engine picture taken from the right side.

From the gages, definitely European. Maybe the Euro models all had two oil fillers?????

Bob Z.

5. Dave330gtc

Dave330gtc Formula Junior

Mar 12, 2002
    NW Indiana
    Full Name:
    David Smith
    My car is an early Euro model and I only have the oil fill on the right cam chain cover. I don't understand what the other filler would be for.

6. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Dr. Eurotrash...your vehicle has arrived!

Man, that is a NICE ride........I love the color as well....