Information on 430 Scuderia | FerrariChat

Information on 430 Scuderia

Discussion in '360/430' started by laurent76, Nov 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. laurent76

laurent76 Rookie

Dec 5, 2004
    My request may not be of high interest for Ferrari's owners but it comes from a true fan of the brand not welthy enough to buy a car and collecting information on their cars as alternative. I am currently trying to gather details on the 430 Scuderia and would like to know if anyone has got details/magazines on the car. I know internet is a good way to find them and I have already been though several car magazines websites but I am looking for paper articles which are usually more complete. If anyone can help with scans of first drives or technical reviews of the car, assistance will be highly welcome !

2. cig1

cig1 F1 Rookie

May 3, 2005
    In front of you
    Newsstand & Ferrarichat Search

3. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    There is a ton of information, videos, pictures and reviews here on F-Chat. Just type "Scuderia" using the "Search" function and you will find all what you're looking for.

4. laurent76

laurent76 Rookie

Dec 5, 2004
    Even going through the 54 pages dedicated to the Scuderia on one thread, couldn't find what I was looking for - say some details technical information/spec as can be found on British magazines Car/Autocar/... Since online articles are not as detailed and I couldn't get the hardcopies of those, was looking for some scnas if ever available. Doesn't look like unfortunately.

5. ringmeister

ringmeister Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2005
    NJ
    Almost every auto magazine has a test of the Scuderia this month. I have read them in , Road & Track, Automobile, Motor Trend and Evo over the past few days alone.

6. laurent76

laurent76 Rookie

Dec 5, 2004
    Guess I fail to make me understood - not looking for current tests, some of which I also have or am trying to obtain. Looking for earlier presentations when journalist usually give more technical details on cars - those are the ones I missed (I guess they were issued something like September).

7. ringmeister

ringmeister Formula Junior

Jan 17, 2005
    NJ
  8. laurent76

laurent76 Rookie

Dec 5, 2004
    Don't think the journalists go the public website - guess they receive press packages or have special weblinks such is the case for Porsche or Nissan for instance => knew already this link, still not what I am looking for unfortunately.