L. L | FerrariChat

L. L

Discussion in 'Canada' started by Teenferrarifan, Nov 12, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Guys I just came back from Key West and L. L took me for a ride on his 41 foot apache. I had no idea that it was the same lorne liebel that owns the enzo etc, he was a standup guy, and went out of his way to answer all the questions I had on his boat. I am posting this because I would love to send a thank you follow up, but I have no contact information. I know he owns Canada homes, but I cannot even find a website for them. If anyone can help through pm that would be great. Thank you,
    Erik

2. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    want his phone number? did you know he was the world offshore power boat champion as well?(2003 i think)

3. Forza-Italia

Forza-Italia Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Joe
    That's very irresponsible of you to hand out people's phone numbers. There's a reason why he's so hard to find...he obviously wants his privacy.

4. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    I've heard that he has the most KM's on his FXX.....and the Ferrari factory will be doing a "free" rebuild on his engine and car.

5. PureEuroM3

PureEuroM3 F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 31, 2006
    Toronto, Ontario, Canada
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    I hope that is sarcasm, there is a reason his name on Fchat is L.L to begin with.

6. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Sorry if my post was out of line, he just was very helpful and I was hoping someone would have a pm that would allow me to get in touch with him to say thank you. He is a stand up guy, and really gave me a memory to remember. I was just going to e-mail a thank you to his company but they do not seem to have a website, and I figured someone on f-chat in Canada might be able to help me. After meeting him and finding out he was an olympian, racer, business success and down to earth guy I figured that anything I typed was public knowledge. Both his Enzo was talked about here, and his history with apache is discussed on numerous boat sites. Sorry if I said anything out of line. Well if he reads this Thank you!
    Erik

7. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    where did i hand out his number? i asked if he wanted it. I would have called him first and verified his story.
    Lorne is a super nice guy who i'm sure would have appreciated a thank you call.

Also i know this is your way of trying to make me look like ****** but my clients know i would never give out there info to some kid on the internet, so i'm not going to even bother arguing back with you.

8. Forza-Italia

Forza-Italia Formula Junior

Dec 21, 2004
    Full Name:
    Joe
    I'm sorry if you think I'm trying to make you look like ******....cuz I'm not. There is a legitimate reason why I said what I said. How do you know if this guy didn't just finish having a big argument or fight with L.L. ...and he comes on here to get information on him? I'm sure both Lorne and Teenferrarifan are both pretty nice guys...but there ARE wackos out there. Some people in L.L.'s position go to great lengths to keep their private lives PRIVATE. That doesn't mean that they aren't nice people. People who are mallicious find a lot of ways to gain information on other people...and look for weak links like you to try and gain it.

9. JamesSimpson

JamesSimpson F1 Rookie

Jun 29, 2005
    Toronto,CANADA
    Full Name:
    James Simpson
    well as i said i would have called and verified his story, but i agree with you.

10. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    +1

Maybe the kid wants to call Lorne at home, and ask him for a ride in his FXX ?

I know I would.....LOL!

This world has become too accessible....look at Facebook, its a stalkers paradise. You can look at pictures and info of people you don't even know, you can spy on ex girlfriends/boyfriends/employees/co-workers and find out phone #'s of anyone...its very dangerous.

11. Teenferrarifan

Teenferrarifan F1 Rookie

Feb 21, 2003
    Media, PA
    Full Name:
    Erik
    Guys even though I have been on f-chat for 5 years, and have met numerous f-chat members I can understand about all the wackos out there. It is just not everyday a young guy like myself 22 meets someone who goes out of his way to answer all of my questions about Apache, and even takes me for a ride on a boat that they only made 75 of. This is comparable to going for a ride in a 250 gto or any other rare ferrari. James if you could would you call Lorne and tell him that I wanted to pass along another thank you, and ask him the question in the pm I sent you about the magazine article on the boat with my picture in it if it is not too much to ask. Thank you,
    Erik

12. asb9987

asb9987 F1 Rookie

Dec 4, 2004
    Toronto
    Full Name:
    A. B.
    What have you been up to? :eek:

13. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    Do you know how many hot chicks are on Facebook? Some even have bikini photos posted too!

heheee!!!! :D:D