So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo | Page 3 | FerrariChat

So 50 Cent has a f40, f50, and an Enzo

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by egnahc, Nov 16, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Speedracer38

Speedracer38 F1 Veteran

Oct 11, 2004
    Connecticut
    Full Name:
    Jason Thorgalsen
    Why would you say that? He is a car nut just like the rest of us.

2. zero

zero Guest

Apr 24, 2007
    Maybe because he does not go to work in a suit on Wall st and talk with a squeaky voice and drinks camermile tea with a raised little finger:D Talking about stocks and shares and how to shaft the little man bellow him:D

3. MGD416

MGD416 Formula 3

Jun 4, 2006
    Boston
    Full Name:
    Matt
    agreed and I'm with Joe on this one, I was thinking of typing something similar, but joe beat me to it probably in a more eloquent way...

4. modena

modena F1 Rookie
    BANNED

May 14, 2006
    Full Name:
    John
    Haha just saw this thread now. I didn't believe it after looking at the thread title and then I saw the link and after watching the first couple of minutes I thought it might be true. I recognised the collection immediately, the exact one from all of Jason's pictures. OK, anyone who see's Cribs will believe that they are his, but come on, that's really not cool.

WTF? "Now anyone that tells me they have a Ferrari F50, I can say me too" ....emm, no 50, you can't.

I really can't believe with all the money this guy has he would lie about owning all these cars. Makes me wonder if the hat's and shoes are really his too :D

BTW, I'm not being a hater or anything, I'm a big fan of hip-hop/rap music. I liked 50's first album but only a handfull of his songs that he's released since.

5. ferrari1077

ferrari1077 Karting

Apr 7, 2007
    Toronto, Canada
    Jason, I agree with you 100%. Who cares what he does to get his money? He has a passion for cars just like everyone on this site. He probably would also take really good care of them aswell so no need to bash him over his profession.

6. Ermanno Claypool

Ermanno Claypool Formula Junior

Jul 31, 2006
    Italy
    Full Name:
    Ermanno
  7. zero

zero Guest

Apr 24, 2007
  8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    MTV is such **** . It should be banned for turning the youth into idiots.

9. omgjon

omgjon F1 Rookie
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Feb 13, 2005
    Spicewood, Texas
    Full Name:
    Jon Gunderson
    +1 Horrible TV

10. egnahc

egnahc Karting

Feb 5, 2007
    california
  11. mat

mat Formula Junior

Mar 24, 2006
    Warsaw/Lodz, Poland
    Full Name:
    Mateusz
    thank's guy for the thread. very educational

12. egnahc

egnahc Karting

Feb 5, 2007
    california
    ^ No problem "guy"

Sorry if I got your panties in a bunch over posting a thread about some celebrity who we thought owned a F40, F50, Enzo. I am a big car nut and thought others would enjoy seeing such a collection.

13. atomstrange

atomstrange Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2005
    Lenexa KS
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    50 Cent seemed like such a decent car nut, too bad he has to lie about his cars.

14. 4REphotographer

4REphotographer F1 Veteran

Oct 22, 2006
    Arlington, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris
    he should at the very least say that they are not his, i remember reading an article about Pharrell Williams and in the article they said he couldn't fly out his black enzo but the red one was filling in for it

15. Testacojones

Testacojones F1 Veteran

Nov 3, 2003
    Lecusay
    Sad world where crap music makes the really big money.

16. blackenzo

blackenzo Formula Junior

Jul 15, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    Peter C
    sorry to disappoint you but 50 cent does not own ANY ferrari. he had a lambo but sold it i think and i heard he doesnt kno how to drive stick. dont believe everything u see on tv folks. esp mtv cribs. i know he has money but even people with money lie about the things they have.

17. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    I was expecting to see the chromed Lambo roadster ...
    also the Saleen S7 & Maserati MC12 which appeared on some of his videos ...

are they rental too?

* I agree ... it's hard to relate a rapper and a classic car such as F40 which requires certain skill to drive it.

P.S. So... any Enzo owner is likely to rent his car ?
    is that another way of making a profit out of their investment

18. Craigy

Craigy Formula 3

Mar 19, 2006
    Louisiana
    Full Name:
    Craigy
    Yeah I suppose that could read a little harsh. I should have thrown in a wink or something :)

19. v tach

v tach Formula Junior
    Rossa Subscribed

Jul 14, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    Vivek
    I don't see why everyone is so surprised. Since when is a reality TV show actually real? If you have ever talked to someone that has been on any reality show or talk show, the whole thing is usually scripted--so why should MTV be any different? They are in the business of making money and more people are going to watch if 50 is driving a Ferrari as opposed to a Chrysler 300 regardless of who owns it. It's probably pretty smart on MTV's part considering who their target viewing audience is. I would be more willing to bet that this was the show producer's idea ("make sure you get a lot of really cool cars in the driveway and expensive drinks in the fridge") rather than 50's. Personally, if it was me, I would refuse to lie about what I owned but I guess others will take the bait if it will somehow potentially sell more records and make them more money!

20. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    That's all well and good if MTV is trying to make the money and get the ratings, but don't try and pass off someone elses collection as your own. I don't know if you saw the episode with I think it was Mark Antony, but he had a vehicle in his driveway that he said he was test driving and would be purchasing it. It all makes for great TV, but someone else took the time and money to put togther such a beautiful collection and should be recognized for it.

50 has the money so he should have no problem finding those vehicles. When he sits in the F50, if you know anything about body language, it is like he is sitting in the vehicle for the first time and is surprised when he sees that the F50 does not have a radio in it. The Enzo also has a number in the upper corner of the window from the parade from the Hartford Concorso.

Mike

21. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Well if those are not his cars (anything's possible) then forget anything I said!

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

22. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    I will defer to Jason on this one because he has first-hand knowlege of the cars in question we think, BUT a set of Supercars involving a yellow Enzo from the Connecticut area was offered to me in March of 2007. I was not direct with the principal and thus it never went anywhere.

Well I guess the only thing we can draw from this is confirmation at last that in showbusiness, they LIE on their resumes! LOL.

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

23. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Hey Joe just curious what you mean by you were not "dierct with your principal?" Also, what were you offered for the supercar set? Just wondering what a great collection like that goes for.

Mike

24. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    There is one genuine Supercar set currently available as of early last week for $3.1 mil now and it includes the GTO.

By "not direct with my principal" simply means wasnt talking to the man whose name was on the pink slips - my preferred way of acting as agent.

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

25. cove26

cove26 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Mike
    I see. I don't know, maybe I'm crazy but for a supercar set I think 3.1 mil is a reasonable price. I just have to find the money now. Haha

Mike