Anyone from San Diego going to Motor4Toys | FerrariChat

Anyone from San Diego going to Motor4Toys

Discussion in 'California (Southern)' started by FIGSTR, Nov 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FIGSTR

FIGSTR Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2007
    Reedley
    Full Name:
    The Figster
    just wondering if anyone down here was going to motor4toys this weekend. maybe get a caravan going or something

2. frank4cars

frank4cars F1 Rookie

Dec 9, 2004
    SoCal
    Full Name:
    Frank F.
    Wow, that will be an early start for you guys. A bunch of the OC gang is heading up Saturday and staying at Young's hotel in Calabasas. That will allow you to get up early and do a quick stop at VCR before heading over with the Ferrari parade. Something to think about.

3. Cannoli

Cannoli Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Norman
    I'm heading up ... I want to be there by 7:00ish, so I'll be on the road no later than 5:15 AM. I live in North SD County. I can meet anyone at the King's Fish House Restaurant parking lot at 5:00 AM. King's Fish House is located across from the Carlsbad Premium Outlet Stores along I-5 and Palomar Airport Road. Address is 5625 Paseo Del Norte, Carlsbad, CA 92008.

4. Cannoli

Cannoli Formula Junior

Nov 7, 2003
    California
    Full Name:
    Norman
    What was I thinking? The event starts at 9:00 AM! I'm going to be taking pictures, so I'm going to shoot for an 8:30 AM arrival. I'm going to leave no later than 6:00 AM from King's.

5. andrew101010

andrew101010 Formula Junior

Oct 11, 2006
    Carlsbad, CA
    Full Name:
    Andrew
    I'm heading up on Saturday and staying with my uncle so no early morning rush on Sunday :)

6. Suspence

Suspence Formula Junior

May 6, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Spencer Berke
    Wish I had a ride from La Jolla, have fun!

7. FIGSTR

FIGSTR Formula Junior

Jun 15, 2007
    Reedley
    Full Name:
    The Figster
    i can get you there but you'd have to probably get a ride back. Im going straight to fresno after that to drop off my car to my brother, and bringing a different one back. ill be leaving at 6 to get there at 8ish if you wanna come with

8. rrobello

rrobello Formula 3

Jul 25, 2005
    Im heading up with a group of stangs who are leaving the TGIFridays in Cbad at 6am on the dot. My extra seats are taken but if someone really needs a ride I can ask to see if any of the others going have an extra seat

9. Suspence

Suspence Formula Junior

May 6, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    Spencer Berke
    Oh thanks, but yeah I'd need there and back. Wouldn't wanna get stuck.
    Thanks again though!