Jason Kay's Enzo S/N 132051 | Page 3 | FerrariChat

Jason Kay's Enzo S/N 132051

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by Jimbo49, Oct 18, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. stocky

stocky Formula Junior

Oct 25, 2005
    Bolton , England.
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #51 stocky, Dec 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. greghurst

greghurst Formula Junior

Nov 26, 2003
    Casa de Hurst
    Full Name:
    Greg Hurst
    Look's like the Mclaren [Mercedes] / Ferrari spying scandal continues ;)

3. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    seems a provocation by Ferrari this time....:)

4. bgck13

bgck13 Formula Junior

Feb 7, 2007
    Somewhere
    Not involved in this, just noticed the alcohol/weed comparison. There isn't any IMHO necessary. Any person who even thinks there is a comparison betweem driving an automobile while high versus while drunk, is not all that intelligent. Or maybe they are just in denial, or trying to justify their own issues with alcohol. THe FACT is, there is no comparison. Weed slows you down some, but unless you are an idiot, you will have no problem driving. You can lift weights high, you can run a marathon high (doubt you would want to), and you can do anything else high that you could normally do sober. The same is not true for alcohol. A drunk person doesn't know what the hell is going on, let a lone how to drive a car.

P.S. I do not condone nor do I encourage anyone to use marijuana while driving, or at any other time. Smoking weed in an enzo doesn't sound like the brightest idea to me though. I think a machine like that is best handled sober.

5. 246tasman

246tasman Formula 3

Jun 21, 2007
    UK
    Full Name:
    Will Tomkins
    I'm sorry but this is a load of bollocks.........

6. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
    These past arguments would be better suited in the "50 Cent has a Enzo, F50, F40" Thread....I bet you he has an ashtray in his Ferrari which is full of weed roaches.

7. Miura Jota

Miura Jota F1 Rookie

May 26, 2004
    Toluca , Mexico
    Full Name:
    Martin
    I meant the album cover which features the Ferrari Logo but no prancing horse in it ;)

this video STILL features his Miura ...
    Cool

any true collector should include a Miura in his stable IMHO
    anyway ... how come they just walk by the Miura... ignoring it ?
    one man's treasure is another man's ....

8. 328Matt

328Matt Karting

Dec 3, 2003
    Lymm,Cheshire
    Full Name:
    Matt
    It was a purple diablo se30 that he owned that got wrecked-it was a friend driving! I know he has a passion also for g wagon series mercedes..and won a concours recently with a maserati a6. Good luck to him, my mrs keeps buying his albums and he is spending it on good taste! Think he had an old convertable rolls or bentley and a pagoda mercedes too.

9. Christian.Fr

Christian.Fr Two Time F1 World Champ

Jun 9, 2005
    Full Name:
    Christian.Fr
    the same day i put the pictures i have seen a video with guys of 5 th Gear special Lambo and Jay kay was driving his Muira
    nice video moment.

10. Dr JonboyG

Dr JonboyG Karting

Jul 26, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Gitlin
    What? There's plenty of photos of it, Car ran an article where they went with him to Maranello to drive it back to the UK.

11. Dr JonboyG

Dr JonboyG Karting

Jul 26, 2004
    Washington, DC
    Full Name:
    Jonathan Gitlin
    No, it's really not. A number of studies have shown that driving while stoned makes the driver more cautious and drive more slowly, although reaction times are of course slower. Driving while drunk makes the driver take more chances and drive more recklessly.

1983 National Highway Transportation Safety Administration study: Stein, AC et al., A Simulator Study of the Combined Effects of Alcohol and Marijuana on Driving Behavior-Phase II, Washington DC: Department of Transportation (1983)
    www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_myth12.shtml

1992 National Highway Transportation Safety Administration study: The Incidence and Role of Drugs in Fatally Injured Drivers, by K.W. Terhune, et al. of the Calspan Corp. Accident Research Group in Buffalo, NY (Report # DOT-HS-808-065)
    www.drugsense.org/tfy/nhtsa1.htm

1993 National Highway Transportation Safety Administration study: Marijuana and actual Driving Performance, By Hindrik WJ Robbe and James F O'Hanlon. Institute for Human Psychopharmacology, University of Limburg
    www.erowid.org/plants/cannabis/cannabis_driving4.shtml

1998 University of Adelaide and Transport South Australia study:
    www.ukcia.org/research/driving4.html

1999 University of Toronto Study, Marijuana Not a Factor in Driving Accidents:
    newsandevents.utoronto.ca/bin/19990329a.asp

2000 UK Transport Research Laboratory study on Cannabis and Driving:
    www.mapinc.org/newscc/v00/n1161/a02.html

2000 UK Department of Transportation's Cannabis and Driving report:
    www.dft.gov.uk/stellent/groups/dft_rdsafety/documents/page/dft_rdsafety_504567.hcsp

2002 Report of the Special Senate Committee on Illegal Drugs
    www.parl.gc.ca/37/1/parlbus/commbus/senate/com-e/ille-e/rep-e/repfinalvol1part4-e.htm

July 2004, Journal of Accident Analysis and Prevention, Psychoactive substance use and the risk of motor vehicle accidents.
    www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?cmd=Retrieve&db=pubmed&dopt=Abstract&list_uids=15094417