Scuderia Red Alcantara | FerrariChat

Scuderia Red Alcantara

Discussion in '360/430' started by Hiper, Dec 6, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Hiper

Hiper Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2007
    Home
    After looking at the pics of the Scuderia with red alcantara interior, I've been thinking about ordering my car in red alcantara instead of the standard nero alcantara, both obviously with the standard dual layer fabric in the centers.

However, my dealer says that ordering the red alcantara would result in a 1-2 month delay!!! Can someone please confirm this.

2. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    I think that is the case if you request the dash to be in red Alcantara as well which is not an option, but a special request. If you only order the seats in red Alcantara, there is no delay. Dash comes only in black Alcantara.

3. Hiper

Hiper Formula Junior

Sep 29, 2007
    Home
    I actually only asked about the seats in red alcantara, which automatically also includes the rear wall just behind the seats as well. The Scuderia event at Ascari in Spain showed that exact combination! Red alcantara seats with dual layer red centers, red alcantara rear wall (which comes in the same color as the seats), and black dashboard!

I think I'm going to have to call the guy I know at Ferrari Italy to clarify things...This is getting ridiculous...wrong information from my dealer all the time!!!

I even asked him if the gold stripes are outlined in black as the grey stripes are, and he specifically said that the grey stripes are NOT outlined by black at all!!!! I had to print out a close up of the stripes and took them to him! Then he was convinced! Now he tells me I can choose any color to outline my gold stripes!!!!

4. Tarek K.

Tarek K. F1 World Champ

Sep 7, 2006
    Cairo - Egypt
    Full Name:
    Tarek K.
    Apparently your dealer has not done his homework.

Red Alcantara seats and black Alcantara dash is a standard configuration requiring no delay in delivery.

5. supraman55

supraman55 Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2006
    Full Name:
    Vladislav
    I have interior same as on the car on the pic from Spain Scuderia event. And NO delivery delay. Go ask your dealer one more time or call your regional manager at F-factory. My car is coming this December without any week delay. I am waitng to final invoice from my dealer next week. Will update right after I will recieve it. Best.