CS bumper and diffusers? | FerrariChat

CS bumper and diffusers?

Discussion in '360/430' started by Fmax, Dec 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Fmax

Fmax Formula Junior

Aug 16, 2007
    Prague, CZ
    Full Name:
    Max
    Will a CS bumper and diffusers fit on a stock 360?

2. E60 M5

E60 M5 Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Jan 2, 2006
    Wash DC area
    Full Name:
    Robert
    I know the bumper will fit, not sure about rear diffuser, but I don't see why it wouldn't fit.

Robert

3. djastral69

djastral69 Formula 3

Aug 6, 2007
    Fl
    Full Name:
    David
    Yes, the front bumper, rear bumper, and diffuser will fit as they are the same body but different components. I am putting the Hamann rear diffuser and side skirts on my 360 but looked into the CS bumpers as well.

4. Valence

Valence Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris& Brian Coffing
    But you have to have the CS rear bumper for the CS diffusers to fit properly with no modifications.

5. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    I am going to put CS front + rear bumper, skirts, rear grill and diffusers as well within this winter. As i learned here from threads concerning this issue, everything should fit without problems. Only regarding diffusers you have to differentiate if you will keep standard rear 360 bumper or CS rear bumper - based on this you have to find diffusers. BTW i am just personally looking for some rear diffusers which will fit on CS bumper (not standard 360 bumper)with max. price 1000 usd per pair.........Anyone knows?

6. Frenzo

Frenzo Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Aug 7, 2006
    Brisbane Australia
    Full Name:
    Brenden Bonning
    I think you will find the Ferrari CS diffusers are about that price.
    If you don't want to go to the expense of the CS bumper and CS diffusers, you can get a very similar look with our diffusers which fit the standard 360 rear bumper.

7. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Thanks, but IMO if is putted CS front and especially CS skirts, it must be definitely changed rear bumper for CS as well. Standard 360 bumper is too short and if you put CS side skirts, they end closer to ground than standard 360 bumper - look strange to me. CS bumper is made exactly to fit with the skirts. Just my feeling...... Therefore i am looking for diffusers for original CS bumper.

8. Swil

Swil Karting

Jul 21, 2006
    SoCal
  9. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Thanks, did it and found it for price i was looking for.