Joe Sackey . . . . . . . "Where are my ears, please?" | FerrariChat

Joe Sackey . . . . . . . "Where are my ears, please?"

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 512Tea Are, Dec 8, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

I have transmitted my ears to your messuage in California. Have they arrived, please?

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

2. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Dear Graham,

This very evening an untimely demise befell my computer. It fell into the hands of my teenage son who suceeded in deleting some valuable information including the top secret images of the F40 Flying Ears. Please transmit the images once more and I assure you that they will be posted upon this very forum for F40 owners to view. I am sorry I was gone all day enjoying the best that California has to offer and only realized the predicament which had befallen me upon my return this evening.

As I understand it these items are a special order part. Can you confirm this? Also I am told that a USA version might be forthcoming and I will be interested in a set of these should they materialize.

Tomorrow morning I will again be driving a Porsche 959 and I will report back to you if indeed it is even remotely as exciting as the F40. So far I think not...

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

3. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

Yes, you are perfectly correct in your assumption that the ears are a special order component. Yet another intrinsic ingredient of the Ferrari F-40 Classiche Certification Survey Programme; the heights which of both you and I have shown such assiduous foresight in the attainment thereof.

I shall retransmit the images a little later in the day when I have performed my now customary one half of one mile swimming marathon. I am presently sustaining an extremely harsh and vigorous training regime in readiness for the London Olympics.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

4. DM18

DM18 F1 Rookie

Apr 29, 2005
    Hong Kong
    The queue for the men's lavatory might be very long and bushes will be conspicuous in their absence. This will require an Olympian ability to stand whilst shifting weight back and forth to ease pressure. Swimming will be good preparation. Well done 512 Tea Are to start training well in advance. Remember not to peak too early

You guys are too much. Joe Sackey enjoying all that California has to offer and 512 Tea Are enjoying all that England has to offer... :):):)

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

Thank you for your kind communication regarding my ears that seemingly your son has lost. Please, do not be too harsh with regard to your remonstrations with him as I have more. In fact there has been times when I have possessed different pairs of ears for varying circumstances - I even have one pair of ears that I can breathe through - girls seem to like these very much :) . . . . . . . All this notwithstanding, I have but moments ago retransmitted the one hundred and sixty five miles per hour ears. They are in California right now. . . . . Can you get them up please as DM18 is desperate to see them and thinks there may be huge market for them in Hong Kong and where he wishes to become the sole importer. If you would like to take on the US franchise I may just be able to accommodate you. But get in quick before 410 SA jumps in as the franchise will be on a 'first come first served basis

Best wishes from England

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

6. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    #6 joe sackey, Dec 9, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

Wonderful! Thank you very much indeed. And yes, these all come with the Classiche Certification portfolio. All the infidels will be lining up for the Classiche Certification now, Joe.

WIth kind regards,

512 Tea Are

8. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    And to think that all there years, SETI has been searching the wrong part of the sky.

Best.