Whilst You Gentlemen Comrades Are Hard At Work Ensconced Within Your Offices I Am . . | FerrariChat

Whilst You Gentlemen Comrades Are Hard At Work Ensconced Within Your Offices I Am . .

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by 512Tea Are, Dec 10, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Gentlemen Comrades,

I am just enjoying a cup of hot milky coffee along with half a dozen Scottish shortbread biscuits. And then? Well, I am to check the oil, check the water, check the tyres. Draw a deep breath, turn the ignition to 'On' . . . . . and then, with heart racing - press the starter button! And from this messuage I shall then set forth upon a joyful adventure of Christmas Shopping! And yes, I have toyed with the thought for some little while and have concluded that the F-40 must be the car of choice for this splendid activity of wanton bonhomie. Bravo F-40! And Christmas? Well, it is just the very best time of year and one does not need to be a child to enjoy it - just as long as one possesses the innate characterisitcs :)

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

2. Hud

Hud F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa

Jan 26, 2005
    UK
    Full Name:
    Rob
    Excellent !

I have had a brilliant day so far.. I was awoken at 3.27am by my two lovely children (Mummy has gone away and i am playing a dual parent role); and as a wonderfull suprise they had made me cappucino! I really must teach them to understand the time...

I got the kids dressed, fed them and then walked them and and the dog to school. Life is great :)

I've come into work for a couple of hours now, and then a bit later we are all off for a swim :)

3. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Robert,

That's the spirit!

Seems like you're all set for one of those truly memorable days. Bravo!

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

4. Hazy

Hazy F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 12, 2005
    England
    Full Name:
    Adam
    Goodness, that is almost the very mirror image of my day since I no longer choose to work mondays. I rose out of bed just in time to kiss the kids goodbye on their way to school. I then settled down with a nice cup of sweet milky coffee and I am just toying with going into my version of a Batcave and pressing the big button marked START in the be-striped beast for it is a wondrously sunny day here in Staffordshire. I am mindful that on such cold occasions it may be prudent not to press the large red button marked RACE for fear of The Best Strad in the Country dissapearing off into a hedge due to lack of traction with the slippery tarmacadam surfaces which prevail this time of year.

:):):)

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Gentleman Comrade Hazy,

Vulcan, the behemothic fire breathing road burner is awaiting - sat on the drive with the engine turning :)

Have a great day :)

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

6. Protouring442

Protouring442 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    Harriman, TN
    Full Name:
    One Stupid SOB
    A splendid plan for a day indeed! I too am about to embark on a journey, though it is of a working nature in nothing so sublime as an F-40. Still, the company Chevy Impala and a nice country drive make work not such a dirty word after all!

Shiny Side Up!
    Bill