Scuderia Emblem | FerrariChat

Scuderia Emblem

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by Jim M., Dec 10, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jim M.

Jim M. Rookie

Oct 30, 2007
    CT
    Full Name:
    Jim Montana
    I noticed on ebay a number of different emblems, which are the correct ones and what is a reasonable price to pay. Thanks JM

2. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    Can you search and find vendor "yoshi" or I think Paul Bianco in Florida Section also sells them..

I use Black Bart's Emporium for my badges......as a NART badge from Luigi Chinetti's New York based team is actually more correct for a US car, IMO.....

The real ones from Ferrari Parts would be your benchmark for cost, IMO.....

3. Valence

Valence Formula Junior

Jan 20, 2004
    Charlottesville, VA
    Full Name:
    Chris& Brian Coffing
    The oem ones from Ferrari are the correct ones, as all the others are illegal bootleg copies.

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    While that may indeed be true, if you do not have the Factory stamped indents in you fender, the 'half thickness' replicas are the only one to appear correct, once installed!

You see my perspective on the NART suggestion! LOL!

5. opus10583

opus10583 Formula 3

Dec 3, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Mark
    The only correct scuddetos are the flimsy thin decals the factory puts on ITS racing cars.

Everything else is spurious.

A NART badge on the back panel is a nice touch. (When was the last time they raced?)

6. f355spider

f355spider F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

May 29, 2001
    USA
    I have seen pretty much all of them, and found Yoshi's to be an identical copy of the factory shield. The big plus is his are exceptionally thin. Thinner than any of his competitor's even. He will often cut a 20% discount for Fchatters, so contact him directly for the code. There were some concerns with his response time to inquiries a month or so ago, so contacting him, might be a good way to "test" him. ;)

My personal experience with him has always been fast and responsive. I even had a problem once and he exchanged product immediately and without question.

http://yomagic.com/

7. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    For which car? If it is for the 308 you mentioned in the other thread, there are no 'correct' fender shields as I don't think they were offered from the factory for that model. If you just want them for looks, Yoshi or Paulie_B are good bets. The thinner the better so that they will closer to recessed like the cars that have shields factory installed do. If you just want something cheap get the magnetic ones from ebay and take them off whenever you feel like it.
    :)
    BT