Ferrari Engine Sounds | FerrariChat

Ferrari Engine Sounds

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by atf430challenge, Dec 13, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. atf430challenge

Nov 9, 2007
    Can anyone find sounds of these Ferraris in MP3 format?

F430 Challenge
    F430 Scuderia
    F360 Challenge
    F360 Challenge Stradale
    F355 Challenge
    F348 Challenge
    FXX
    F50 GT1
    F40 LM GTE
    288 GTO Evoluzione

and any others, like 250TRs and 250 GTOs. Many thanks in advance!

PS: If there is already a dedicated thread for this kind of thing (I haven't seen one yet), please move it there as I do not want to cause any inconveniences by taking up space unecessarily. Thanks.

2. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
  3. atf430challenge

Nov 9, 2007
    All right, man, thanks a lot.

4. starboy444

starboy444 F1 Veteran

Oct 7, 2006
    Toronto, Canada
    Full Name:
    Lucas
  5. atf430challenge

Nov 9, 2007
    Hell yeah. F50 and F40 are incredible. And F360 Challenge, Challenge Stradale, and F355 Challenge are simply animalistic.

6. jonnypops

jonnypops Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2006
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Jonny
    You wouldn't happen to work for Blimey!, would you atf430challenge? ;)

7. atf430challenge

Nov 9, 2007
    Uh, no. I'm just a student. Why did you guess that? And who's Blimey!? Sorry, I'm still new around here.

8. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
  9. jonnypops

jonnypops Formula Junior

Mar 26, 2006
    New Zealand
    Full Name:
    Jonny
    ah ok, Blimey! produce racing simulator games. I once found them posting on a forum requesting sounds of a particular car for one of their GTR titles. With their upcoming release of 'Ferrari Project' (final name yet to be announced), which is looking to include a whole range of ferrari models, I thought there was a possiblility that you were associated with them.

Damn i'm amping to play this game! :D

10. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    You´re Welcome...:)

11. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    How do you put the sounds on a phone?
    Does it work with a Blackberry?

12. staatsof

staatsof Nine Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Mar 13, 2005
    Fuggetaboutitland
    Full Name:
    Bob
    I have a Windows Smartphone phone and it synchronizes with my desktop (email, contacts etc.). So I have phone oriented version of desktop explorer which runs on the PC called Activesynch.
    I can then copy and paste MP3 files from my PC to the phone and once there I can select it as a ringer. Probably any phone that allows MP3 playback allows this in some way.

So how do you this on a Blackberry?

Go ask on BlackberryChat ... ;>)

Bob S.

13. atf430challenge

Nov 9, 2007
    Just use a USB memory card reader, and drag and drop the files into the Music folder if you have one.

14. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    Oeverall, nice work on the link.

Yet you guys need to winded you horizons. Gotta go old school!

The clips are nice, but (IMHO) until you hear a...... 333Sp at full song off turn 4 and onto the front stretch at Daytona..... a 512 LM, Peter Giddings pre-war Alfa, or the Bentley speed 8 down the wooded straight at Road America....the 360 GT or a C6 vette down shift and lumber into the hairpin at Sebring.... or even the P3/4 on Victory by design, and many others I was not priviledged to hear....you're drinkin cheap booze.

Most Ferrari engines sounds are great...as per the clip...thank you. The ones I have mentioned above are near religous experiences.

Sadly, I have no links or clips of anything I speak of...just personal experience.

Thank you for the link, it's very cool. Yet if you realy want to hear the ultimate engine sounds go to an event like Cavalino Classic, Montery Historics, BRIC at Road America, Festival of speed....and see the all time classics...JMHO.

Thanks

15. DriveAfterDark

DriveAfterDark F1 Veteran

Jan 1, 2007
    Norway

Putting the sound of a Ferrari in my phone is the best idea I've heard all day... Nothing cooler... Thanks...