Parking lot Polka | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Parking lot Polka

Discussion in '308/328' started by MRFOTOS, Dec 15, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Damn, I shouldn't have said anything. :)

Gene

2. irondogmike

irondogmike F1 Rookie

Sep 8, 2006
    San Diego area
    Full Name:
    Michael Tucker
    this is the very reason why most ferraris stay in their stables,they're a**** out there who rape and leave your car there to pick up the pieces

3. MRFOTOS

MRFOTOS Karting

May 26, 2003
    Maui, Hi
    Thanks Verell, your idea sounds like a good voice of reason.

Luckily a good samaritan was an eyewitnes to the "dance" and notified the Hotel security,and they approached the Jerk who just tried to park in an other spot... like nothing happened.

Security ( a man i've never seen before) notified me the my Ferarri had been hit..I thought ..ha ha nice April fools joke.
    Then you get the stark faced reply that he is serious.. the cops are on their way,and have the Jerk who hit me.

I was inside the hotel and was amazed he was able to track me down, he said he ran both plates and called the police.
    He said he saw me pull up to the hotel and noticed the car and the driver, with the standard phrase "we dont get too many cars like that over here"

The cops did their thing ,and we traded our contact info... now waiting for the insurance company to contact me to start the claim process.

Thank you all, for your help and support.
    Mark

4. Bullfighter

Bullfighter Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jan 26, 2005
    Indian Wells, California
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Glad to hear they identified this idiot. You owe that eyewitness a drink. An unofficial FChat hero.

5. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I think you owe him dinner and a drink.

6. MREUS

MREUS Formula Junior
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 24, 2006
    Huntington Beach, CA
    +1

Find a shop that paints Ferrari's and paint the panels to an EXACT match. It may take some time for an awesome match, probably days.

7. MRFOTOS

MRFOTOS Karting

May 26, 2003
    Maui, Hi
    I briefly spoke with the eyewitness,.... Just happened to be a car enthusiast who owns a Porsche 930 factory slant nose,
    he was doing what most enthusiasts do when they see another exotic.. just pausing a bit to take a look at the fine Italian design... when he saw the jerk doing the damage.
    I unfortunately didn't get his name/ number.. boo hiss for me.

If your out there Mr 930 slant nose.. give me a holler ... I do owe you for sure !!

Maybe I'll find him on a "PorscheChat" web site ?

thanks again to all.

Mark