Any experience with Motorcars International? | FerrariChat

Any experience with Motorcars International?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain' started by Bluehinder, Dec 17, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Bluehinder

Bluehinder Formula Junior

Aug 9, 2005
    Colorado
    Hi,

Does anyone here have experience with Motorcars International? I'm very close to pulling the trigger on a new 430F1 that just arrived.

Any satisfied customers?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Blue

2. -AC

-AC Formula Junior
    BANNED

Dec 4, 2004
    Colorado
    Just make sure to do your homework.

3. ferraripanoz

ferraripanoz Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 24, 2004
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I have had any personal experience with them, but I have heard mostly great things about them. As AC said do your homework though. Oh and if you do get it, put more then the 53 miles on it:)

4. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    I bought a 328 from there and generally had a good experience with MotorCars Intl. The car was in great condition and was as advertised. I would imagine an F430 would be in excellent condition.

Don't be afraid to ask any question about the history (service and otherwise) of the car, though with an F430, unless it has more than a few 1000 miles, there won't be much.

I would be most curious about the F1 system. Inquire about remaining clutch life. If the F1 pump is like the one on the 360, it is kind of weak and has to be replaced at some point. Before you call them, you may want to find out if Ferrari issued any service bulletins on the F430.

Do your homework on what you are buying.

-F

5. furmano

furmano Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 22, 2004
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Furman
    Nevermind about doing your homework. If the car has 53 miles on it then you're buying a new car.

-F

6. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    The feedback you'll find is that if you purchase a car from them, you can expect to receive it as advertised, with no hidden surprises.