Arizona Koenigsegg... 410SA? | Page 2 | FerrariChat

Arizona Koenigsegg... 410SA?

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by ddemuro, Dec 11, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I believe he only eats IKEA meatballs, so you'd better stock up because he'll probably be around for a while I hear

2. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    The Koenigsegg site has a link to this web site in Holland (yeah, I know Holland is not Sweden), which is either related to driving without traction control or something to do with the mechanic shipped in the boot with a 2 week supply of meatballs.....luckily there is an Ikea near Ahwatukee for refills....of the meatballs I mean.....

http://www.depend.com/nl/

3. ADON

ADON Formula 3

Feb 8, 2007
    $930,000 price tag?

Ouch...I thought they were like $600K? I'd rather just get an Enzo.

4. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    #29 410SA, Dec 18, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  5. pat_ernzen

pat_ernzen Formula Junior

Nov 30, 2006
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Full Name:
    Patrick Ernzen
    Yeah, I think you made the right call there.

6. nerd

nerd F1 Rookie

Oct 12, 2003
    Coronado, CA
    Full Name:
    RSK
    Well, maybe. Has the F40 been Ferrari Classiche Certified? ;) If not, you might have to lower your asking price $5.00 or throw-in a Grande Mocha at Starbucks.

7. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Alas... the F40 has aftermarket wheels and tires, no cats, racing seats and harnesses, non factory fire extinguisher, no roofliner, no sunvisors, a battery tender lead. I might have to pay someone to take it off my hands as it will never qualify for the exalted Classiche Certification :)

8. jj550

jj550 Rookie

Jul 25, 2004
    Arizona
    Full Name:
    JJ550
    I find it interesting that those of you who say if someone hasn't driven the car they should not comment because that person has no first hand knowledge of the car. Which is true. They just know what they read or hear from others. The car is a very capable machine. I have not driven it but have seen it and it is an impressive car. It is also very fast. Faster than everything but a Bugatti.

If a guy wants a car that is close to a million dollars so what if he can afford it and likes it.

9. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    I think the car is great but when I first looked at it it I was quoted $650K for a US version CCX by the Koennigsegg rep from Dubai of all places, apparently in charge of US sales at the time. When the final pricing emerged it was no longer worth it to me at that price. No knock on the car, but as a serious buyer I considered it against other cars in the same league and it doesn't do it for me. A major rap against the car is the fact that the authorized US dealer for the Southwest is in Las Vegas, and that dealer is not part of a large group like Penske, so I have no idea how long their Franchise arrangement will last. I found it curious that Koennigsegg couldn't land a more established national dealer presence and that they chose Las Vegas which is the smallest metro area in the Southwest USA that they had to choose from.

I thin it's great that someone in Phoenix bought one and I'm looking forward to seeing it at any the many car gatherings we have here in Phoenix

10. Challenge64

Challenge64 F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jul 28, 2004
    Full Name:
    Ron
    verrrry interesting...Ill bring my notes to the next FCA concours next time they ask me to judge! ;)

11. DodgeViper01

DodgeViper01 F1 Veteran

Oct 1, 2003
    Could not be said better.

12. Deviance

Deviance Rookie

Nov 29, 2006
    San Diego, CA
    Full Name:
    JC