Stradale Mirrors, It's here!:) | FerrariChat

Stradale Mirrors, It's here!:)

Discussion in '360/430' started by hotcello, Dec 19, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken
    #1 hotcello, Dec 19, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    After a few weeks of searching and waiting to further collecting my Stradale look, here is the big piece of that amazing look. I was able to swap it out my self, was not as hard as I thought but it was so tight that I drop one of the sockets down the gap. The mirrors were much lighter compare to the regular one. Highly recommanded.
    Was thinking about the Strad wheels but bought a set of Red Hamann PG3s 4 months ago and have not put it on yet. I wonder how it would look with those color matched rims.

Anyone know what is that thing next to the reverse levler? looks like a plate for something but it's blank. I was looking at other 360s and non has it. What should that be or say?

Thanks

Oh, anyone know where I can get a Strad rear deck lid?
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. RenoCS

RenoCS Karting

Oct 30, 2006
    Reno, NV
    Full Name:
    Robert J
    Nice job. Now you just need to lose the carpet.....

3. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Realy nice. Where did you buy them and how much?

Dont know the plate....

I think that Stradale rear deck lid only original is available, but not sure.

4. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken
    on its way, order a set of black mats with red horse and 360 on the side and red stiching. This garage here in NYC is so filthy that it kills the mats as soon as you get in the car.

5. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken

Few weeks a go got it on ebay for about 3K, but the guy sent me 2 driver side mirrors and took forever to get it right. Although the price was good but the service was very bad. His wife even called me after the auction ended and demanded that I have to pay for paypal fees when nothing was indicated on the acution and was screaming on the phone. The guys name was Greg Dino from JD motorsport out in Nor Cal. I don't know why he was selling the Stradale Mirrors for 3K and stradale Gas cap for $500 when they are $200 rear Challange grill for $1700 when people are selling for around 1K. I would not deal with this guy again, Too much BS and rude!

6. Exotica Motorsports

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Full Name:
    Jason Godsil
    Elite Carbon is going to produce F430 mirrors in carbon for us for $3k. These could be made as well if anyone is interested.

7. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    That's the location of the 360 "signature" plate - it would have had some sort of signature/quote etc from the first owner. Ferrari dealers typically put a blank panel in when the car is resold. The blank is some stupid amount of money like 250$.

8. dan360

dan360 F1 Rookie

Feb 18, 2003
    Boston
    PS - get out and drive that thing - I can see rust on the front rotors :)

9. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    +1 Replace your carpet mats with black with red Cavallino's.

10. mgtr1990

mgtr1990 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Naples Florida
    Full Name:
    Martin Graham
    Great job the car needs a hood stripe

11. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken
    it's 30 degrees outside and the road is still icy and melting snow. More snow on it's way. All I can do is just polish it and look at it everyday:(

12. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Been thinking about that, should I? I know I can always take it off but........hm.....I will think some more.

13. mgtr1990

mgtr1990 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Naples Florida
    Full Name:
    Martin Graham
    It would look great and augment the sportier image you are looking for on the car you are right you can always get rid of it.

14. 3tjohn

3tjohn Rookie

Dec 2, 2005
    Full Name:
    john

I understand your Frustration but bottom line is he did not Screw you up and if he is selling the parts for way too much why did you buy the mirror in the First place ??.It is not apropriate to be bad mouting people after everything is taken care off. I did alot of business with Greg and never had any problem.

15. $$$=SPEED

$$$=SPEED F1 Veteran

Aug 18, 2004
    Portland, Or. USA
    Full Name:
    Depends who's asking
    +10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

16. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    #16 360trev, Dec 19, 2007
    It does really look good but I fear the thing that looks the most wrong now are those tiny 18 inchers... Put a set of 19's on to match the reprofiling of the arches that happens when you fit the strad sideskirts. You'll notice the car looks much better on 19"s. If you can get the strad wheels even better but even without strad wheels it will still look better with 19"s...

Here's a few pictures of my Modena with stock 19'CS wheels vs 20's aftermarket (both with full strad kit fitted).

Note: I've now actually gone back and fitted 19 inch standard CS wheels.

I personally think the stripe looks great on the 360 as long as you have the more aggressive strad kit. On a stock Modena it looks a bit silly..

17. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr

18. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken
    Trev, that car looks amazing. The Set that i got which did not put on are the Hamann PG3 but Ken Griffy JR painted them to match his car and I bought it off him. They are 19'' and the rear is a 355/25/19. I was told that the front might get caught at the fender and I need to get them rolled? When the weather gets better here I will put them on and see the difference.
    Love your wheels, what kind are they?

19. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    #19 360trev, Dec 19, 2007
    Definately get the stripe!

The 20's where Trafficstar's but I fell for the 19" CS ones and had to have them... Here's one more pic to convince you to go with a stripe...

20. charliebronson

charliebronson Formula 3

Dec 5, 2004
    Full Name:
    Charliebronson
    Stripe looks really good on red cars. Seems there are alot of guys "stradifying" their modenas. Curious to hear what the cost to achieve the look (only) has been.

-Peter

21. masar

masar Formula 3

Aug 19, 2007
    Czech republic
    Full Name:
    Petr
    Ken, i believe hat the 19" you have from Hamann will looks great. Post some pictures after you put them. The 18" is realy not good together with Stradale skirts. I am only surprised about the size, 355/25/19 looks like mortal widht :) I am also putting Stradale things and 20" + 19" wheels.....

22. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    I'm not a Stradale stripe fan, I think it detracts from the overall look of the car.

23. 360trev

360trev F1 Rookie
    Project Master

Oct 29, 2005
    Gibraltar
    Full Name:
    360trev
    Well the theory goes, the older you are the more you hate it.. you must be an older gentleman... :) LoL..

Its like marmite, you either love it or hate it...

24. mgtr1990

mgtr1990 Formula 3

Mar 30, 2005
    Naples Florida
    Full Name:
    Martin Graham
    Wait a minute I was the one who suggested the stripe and I am a mature gentleman my son even thinks that I am occasionally cool its usually when money is being transferred in his direction when I think about it.

25. hotcello

hotcello Formula Junior

Jul 16, 2007
    New York
    Full Name:
    Ken
    That is one good looking car Trev, Where did you get the stripe? did you do the install or did you have a pro did it for you? I have clear bra on my car now, would it look strange to have the stripe over the bra?