Ferrari Launch Date - 6 January | FerrariChat

Ferrari Launch Date - 6 January

Discussion in 'Other Racing' started by jknight, Dec 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. jknight

jknight F1 Veteran

Oct 30, 2004
    Central Texas
    Fiorano sure will seem different without the presence of Jean Todt !

Ferrari have confirmed that their 2008 car will be launched at their Fiorano test track on January 6.

The new machine, an evolution of the car that helped Kimi Raikkonen win the world championship this year, will be unveiled to the world's press prior to its first test at Jerez in Spain the following week.

Ferrari CEO Jean Todt revealed the launch date at a meeting with Italian press at Maranello, and also made it clear that he would not be present at the January event.

"I won't attend the launch on January 6th, as I'm coming back from a vacation in Malaysia on the following day," he was quoted as saying by Gazzetta dello Sport. "As for the races, I will go once in a while."

Carol

2. Ambassiatore

Ambassiatore Formula Junior

Jan 30, 2007
    Full Name:
    David Figueredo T.
    ...that is one early launch, Ferrari used to be the last team in the grid to reveal the new challenger, and on top of that, Fiorano will look great all snowy...

I agree that this launch without Jean Todt will be really weird...he´s been in the picture for the last...what...15 years?

3. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    He'll be in Malaysia? :D i hope i'll run into him or somethin ;)

4. natural

natural Karting

Dec 28, 2007
    Croatia
    Does anyone know will be that presentation be for fans, or for the "cream" (VIP). I attend to go there that's b'cause I ask. Any extra info 'bout presentation will be great.