Skiing in Vermont --- | FerrariChat

Skiing in Vermont ---

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by Dcup, Dec 20, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    I was suppose to go to FLA after Xmas but decided to ski Vermont for the first time { Killington }. Anyone gonna be in the Killington area 12/26 - 12/31 ??

2. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

F.U. Lamour :p !!! I used to own a house in Wilmington, VT. but sold it a year ago. My casa was near Mt. Snow and Haystack Mtn. I suck at skiing so I bought a snowmobile (Arctic Cat 550 Cougar) to have fun with :D instead. If southern VT will suit your needs, then look into Chimney Hill ( WWW.CHIMNEYHILL.COM ) to rent a house for a ski vacation in southern VT. Other than that, F.U. again :p !!!!

Oh, and BRUCE'S brother owns a house in Chimney Hill as well... So you could bother him as much as you bother BRUCE!!!!

3. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    bite me, already gotta spot. staying at Inn of the 6 mountains. i ll give ya 200 bucks, 5 shots to the nuts, and a sock for the snow mobile.

4. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

Sold the house about a year ago :(

Sold the snowmobile a few years ago. VT got too restrictive with the rules on snowmobiling, and took the fun out of it. So, keep your sock :p !!

Have a great vacation, and watch out for avalanches and other dangerous s**t while skiing!!! And buy lots of Vermont Maple Syrup :D !!!

5. Dcup

Dcup F1 Veteran

Jan 3, 2005
    Between 2 Implants
    Full Name:
    Claude Balls
    well after 6.5 hrs in the car, finally here. cant see anything right now, its too damn dark. colder than a witches tit too. The bar in the lodge is totaly beat - no one in their. I ll have pics tomorrow, hopefuly i can get some hot chick pics on the slopes. will post tomorrow.