Super Bowl Predictions | FerrariChat

Super Bowl Predictions

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ferraridude615, Dec 3, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Each team has played 12 games so far. So who ya got in the Big Game.

Personally, I've got my boy Romo playing against Bill Belicheat and the Cheatriots.

Cowboys take their 6th Lombardi trophy with Romo as Super Bowl MVP.

2. pdiack

pdiack Karting

Nov 19, 2003
    Cowboys vs Pats are an obvious pick, but hard not to pick the Pats and Brady as the MVP.

I'd love to see Packers vs Pats..

3. JoshVette

JoshVette Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2007
    Grand Prairie/Dallas
    Full Name:
    Josh
    I think the Colts will oust the Pats in the Playoffs..

I'm not keen on all the different divisions and such, so I would say the Colts vs. Boyz? can they play in the Superbowl? sorry for my ignorance.

4. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    You know what, I think I'm going to change my mind and agree with you. The Colts can beat the Pats and were extremely close too, plus Peyton Manning will just step his game up to beat the Pats.

5. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    You have to like the Pats, but after the last two weeks they do seem very beatable. My head says the Pats but my heart says the Colts. Same in the NFC, as much as I hate to say it the Boys look like the best team. That said I'll pick Pats of Boys with Randy Moss as MVP. I would not be surprised however to see the Colts with Manning as MVP. Either way AFC is much stronger this year.

6. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    patriots over green bay, although i really think the packers have a strong chance of winning this year with favre playing some of his best football

7. 1ual777

1ual777 F1 Rookie

Mar 21, 2006
    Orange County, CA
    NE will get upset; teams now have their number. Just look at the last 2 weeks the mystic is off. The Cowboys will also lose and not make it. It will be Colts Vs the Pack. As for the winner? Could this be Bret's year?

8. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    After watching the Packers and Cowboys on Thursday, it really does appear that Dallas is the superior team. Even assuming that Green Bay's defensive secondary gets healthy before the NFC championship game, they have always struggled in Texas Stadium. With Dallas a virtual lock on home field, I don't see Green Bay beating them, sad to say. So my pick would be Dallas from the NFC, with the Giants a dark horse if Green Bay and Dalllas stumble.

In the AFC, while the Patriots are the obvious choice, I think it would be hilarious if they went 16-0 and lost in the playoffs, and that is entirely possible. On any given Sunday both the Steelers or Chargers, not to mention the Colts, could beat them. Remember the Chargers are the same team that went 14-2 last year, and seem to be getting their groove back at the right time. The Steelers are also playing decent football at the moment, they get the Pats this Sunday. IMO the Patriots have the best chance, but Indy or SD have a good chance to get there.

But if it is Patriots-Cowboys, I don't really see Dallas winning. Or against the Colts for that matter either. The AFC championship game will probably be the two best teams playing in the NFL.

9. 9xxx11

9xxx11 Rookie

Nov 20, 2007
    i think it will be either da cheats vs. da boyz.. or the colts vs da boyz.. to be honest the colts in the post season play better football than the cheats(pats), they have a better defense, and right now the cheats look real beatable, i think they are gonna lose to the steelers, as for the nfc when playing the packers, da boyz will be better and hopefully they'll have t.glenn back and healthy. if that happens there's no way the boyz will lose to pack... brett's old.. he will probably end up getting hurt again...

10. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Boys vs Pats.

Unless the boys defense improves, I am afraid the Pats will win. but you never know about injuries and turnovers...that's why they play the game. ;)

11. Mike J

Mike J Formula Junior

May 10, 2005
    Ship Bottom, NJ
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Injuries have all but killed the Colts.......

I wouldn't be surprised if the Cowboys beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl, but it is tough to bet against Brady.

12. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    especially after the game on monday...

13. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    You know, this 'cheating' krap should stop for 2 reasons:
    1) Gee, what's their record SINCE 'they' were 'caught' ?
    2) TELL ME they are the ONLY ones that did it. And if you really think that, I got news for you...

That said, if Dallas can get healthy, I pick them.
    And if Indy could get healthy, I'd pick them to play in the game.
    Why ?
    I think NE's luck will run out one of these days, or a key player will get hurt, or, in the playoffs, someone
    will be able to exploit what both Philly and Baltimore showed was their weak spot(s).

14. Gilles27

Gilles27 F1 World Champ

Mar 16, 2002
    Ex-Urbia
    Full Name:
    Jack
    Patriots to win it all. They are obviously a premiere team, but they're also incredibly consistent. Everyone else in the AFC is playing for second place. The Cowboys seem about 90% there, but still prone to lapses in performance. Who knows about this Jessica Simpson "curse" nonsense, but I know that I'd be distracted! Assuming the Packers have to go through Dallas, I can't see them reversing history and winning down there.

15. HUTCH91TR

HUTCH91TR F1 Rookie

Nov 7, 2003
    Charlotte, NC
    Full Name:
    Hutch

+1.

Dallas vs. New England and the Pats are gonna win it :rolleyes: .....

16. rollsorferrari?

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    unfortunately yes, this is the way i see it going.

17. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Cowboys over whoever. Soon to be 6 SuperBowls.

18. Jax419

Jax419 Rookie

Dec 1, 2007
    Jaguars VS. Cowboys and the Jag's take it!

19. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    I like the way that you think.

20. Meister

Meister F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 27, 2001
    Duluth, MN
    Full Name:
    The Meister
    Pakers 27-13 over whoever...no brainer

Just havin fun...don't know sxxxt about the NFL

21. JudJop

JudJop Karting

Aug 30, 2006
    McKinney, TX
    Full Name:
    Judson Joplin
    Jerry is gonna need a Super Bowl win to sell seats to the new stadium. Dallas over the Patriots.

22. ferraridude615

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Nice pick. I can't wait for that new stadium to be built, I'm planning on going to the first game.

23. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    Sorry, but I'm taking New England over Green Bay 31-14.
    BT

24. Osiris_x11

Osiris_x11 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Ehh'... I'll go against the grain in what I *think* will happen...

Indianapolis Colts defeat New York Giants in the Super Bowl!

I'd love for the Pittsburgh Steelers to defeat the Dallas Cowboys, but I don't think that such a match-up is likely! :(

I don't care too much if New England goes 16-0 in the regular season, I just don't want them to go 19-0 for the season (ie. Super Bowl champions). I want the Pittsburgh Steelers teams from the 70's to remain the most prolific dynasty in NFL history: 4 Super Bowl victories in 6 years. Also, the '72 Dolphins would remain the lone undefeated team (I like historical records, lol).

I don't think Green Bay is a Super Bowl caliber team, and I'm not much of a Favre fan (afterall, he's only continuing to play to break my beloved Dan Marino's records, grrr...).

In addition, I just don't like the Dallas Cowboys. It's just a matter of preference, ya'know... :D

25. 1_can_dream

1_can_dream F1 Veteran

Jan 7, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Kyle
    The Boys over the Pats by a touchdown.