Wishing All Those Ferraristii Within Our Colony Of The United States Of America | FerrariChat

Wishing All Those Ferraristii Within Our Colony Of The United States Of America

Discussion in '288GTO/F40/F50/Enzo/LaFerrari' started by 512Tea Are, Dec 29, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear American Comrades in Our Colony of The United States of America - including RufMD and whom, as a matter of fact, is not a proper American at all, but wholly English and is therefore our resident English protagonist; always at hand to take up the cudgels at every opportunity to subjugate any potential for rebellious uprisings within the indigenous population. Joe Sackey has been subdued, but has yet to be completely oppressed and it is only his trusty shield of honour bestowed upon him at the inaugural ceremony of the Ferrari F-40 Classiche Certification that has impugned RufMD rendering him impuissant. Accordingly, this has precipitated an impasse and whencefrom silence has thus far reigned supreme from both camps and for some days now. However, it is my understanding that RufMD is to partake of the Ferrari F-40 Classiche Certification sometime in the New Year. Therefore a cataclysm may still yet occur.

Meanwhile . . . . . . . and to you all:

"Very Best Wishes From England To Last Throughout The New Year Ahead"

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

2. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Happy New Year Graham, I'm sure you will do your utmost to make it interesting...As far as Classiche, I can't see any point for my situation to be honest. I know what I have (its also been judged publicly and scrutinized closely), I don't intend to sell it.... what purpose would a Classiche stamp serve ? I will investigate further when the major is done this year.

all the best old boy...

3. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Graham,

Your participation in this section is invaluable and it enriches our lives, for you have taught some to lighten up and not take Supercar discussion so seriously...

I promise that in 2008 I will begin to make an effort to post more regularly. I hope you adopt a similar position.

Although the Classiche program is clearly controversial, the presence of the age-old inbred habit of resistance to change comes as no surprise at all. Many elightened afficionados of the marque see it as a valuable program that will be fine-tuned and developed over time to the benefit of owners & their cars.

Perhaps in 2008 we should make a dispassionate and mature resolution not to judge the (Classiche) book by its cover :)

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

4. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade RufMD,

My most humble apologies for 'blowing your cover' and yes, of course, the Classiche Certification is a load of codswallop and a dastardly scam engineered by that infidel Joe Sackey. I have spoken to Ferrari at GHQ Cheltenham and they are fully informed with regard to the degree of subterfuge and obfuscation to be deployed. But of course and now that you won't be having it performed, but should your car become stolen undercover of darkness and return with a Classiche Certification File and Enamel badge, nothing will be alluded to. (I have PM'd you further details with regard to the code etc).

All good wishes from England.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

Why do you think it takes the best part of eight months for Ferrari to supply the documentation and diamond studded 24 carat gold badge? The reason? Whilst we've been up front and honest, ninety per cent of the forum have been removing all their Tubi exhaust pipes, Brembo brakes and god-knows-what else and having the F-40 Classiche Certification covertly performed at RufMD's garage - hence the lift. Furthermore I noticed that he has tried to buy another lift from someone else on the Forum who was selling one. Ring up the police and ask them about the Ferrari traffic jams at RufMD's house. It's all quite bizarre.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

6. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Graham,
    I think it takes the best part of 8 months to supply the Classiche book (which one should not judge by its cover...) because the Classiche Department is simply overwhelmed by applications for same from dealerships all over the world. Ferrari tells me this is a fact.

I am told that certain Ferrari-only events will soon require Classiche Certification in order for an invitation to be considered and that owners who participate in the Classiche Program are those that will be offered the opportunity by dealershps to be in-line to purchase future special model Ferraris (Supercars etc). So you see, Classich Certification will soon take over the Ferrari world, and other manufacturers will use it as a benchmark.

I too was informed by one of my covert agents that someone using the avatar RufMD stated that he had just missed an opportunity purchase a second-hand lift. I fear that second-hand lifts are a bit like second-hand Schedoni luggage with somebody else's name permanently inscribed on them :) You will need to learn to answer to the name of the previous owner when the bellhop announces that your luggage has arrived as you check in... it can be quite embarrasing. As for the lifts, I can assure you that the only lifts being used for Certification purposes are at certain official Ferrari dealerships.

BTW, do not use the internet shorthand "LOL" any more. It is often used to indicate 'Laughing Out Loud', but my teenage son assures me that these days it simply means "Loser On Line". I thought you should be aware so that you do not commmitt a faux pas.

Greetings from warm & sunny Southern California where my wife and I have received your most thoughtful letter. Today is further made better by the completion of the annual service of our Miura SV, the original Supercar from which all other Supercars descend.

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

7. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Whoa buddy, your "colony" kicked your @$$ in a war about 231 years ago and since then you've been our colony.

8. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade ferraridude615,

'Happy New Year" :)

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

9. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

My portfolio of Classiche Certification documentation was presented to me some three weeks ago. I am contemplating the construction of a fire-proof safe to retain it within.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

10. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Excellent!

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

11. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

I am also to have the room wherein the fire-proof Classiche Certification safe is kept monitored by closed circuit television along with twenty four hour monitored security protection :)

Happy New Year From England.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

12. coachi

coachi Formula 3

May 1, 2002
    SC USA
    An endless claret jug :))

13. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Dont forget to have it appropriately insured as an irreplaceable item. Never mind the car itself...

Did you know that your participation in the Classiche Program has been carefully noted by Ferrari and that you will be eligible to purchase the next new Ferrari Supercar? I have put in my order already...

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

14. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Graham,

I bring good tidings from the sunny state of California within the former English Colony of the USA:

This independently assessed Classiche article in a major newly published International Publication has just been brought to my attention -

* "Its a service that has proved very popular. After all, if you get your car successfully Ferrari Classiche certified, its value is most definately increased" *

Graham have you seen this publication?

It is contained in the rather voluminous EVO & Octane collaboration entitled "60 Years of Ferrari Supercars" and it is on page 237.

Can this really be? I mean is there any truth to this?
    We are told to always be skeptical of the printed word but does the printed word also not eventually become gospel especially when it is based on truth?

Please help me with your thought process....

Joe,
    Confused in California,
    www.joesackey.com

15. Texas Forever

Texas Forever Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Apr 28, 2003
    Texas!
    Kind sir, I recall a celluloid picture many years ago titled, "The Mouse That Roared." Indeed, I believe that Peter Sellers might have starred in this moving picture.

At any rate, the premise is that some old, but broke, Euro micro country declared war on the US with the idea of getting a bunch of bucks once they lost. Only problem is that they won.

Well, I'm thinking that us former colonials could use a spot of help now-a-days. So do you think that you could front use a few trillion pounds? Just for old times sake, of course.

Dale

16. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas

Wow, I never knew purchasing a lift was of such public interest....but unlike Schedoni luggage that is well bought, with labels easily removed (for much less than 6k I'm told, maybe Frefan can verify that for you too), the same lift requires no such labelling.

As far as Classiche is concerned, the restoration side is wonderful from what I am told but I'm yet to be convinced of the value of the photography program...when I speak to company sources directly, I will then decide. Unfortunately, company sources do not include a loon from Blighty or a tool from La La Land...

Toodaloo !

17. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    Are you paid to mention Classiche at least once a day ? Or maybe you wish to earn favour with Ferrari by continuing your act as the "Classiche Cryer"

While Graham may have demonstrated another facet of his character in an email correspondance, alas, your cover and contents are one in the same.

Shoo, go on now, a sales commission waits for no one....

18. 4ARI

4ARI Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Northern, VA.
    Full Name:
    Ron S.
    Joe,
    I can't imagine that you could possibly post more in 2008 than in 2007. You've got thousands of posts to your credit
    and I can hardly remember a thread where you did not post.
    Keep up the good work.
    Ron

19. TexasMike

TexasMike F1 World Champ

Feb 17, 2005
    Austin, Texas
    Full Name:
    Michael C
    Are you serious? You must only view the Lambo section and the super Ferrari sections because those are the only sections that Joe posts in. He's not a true Ferrari enthusiast... he only cares about the particular cars that he thinks he can make a few bucks off of.

20. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Predictable.

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

21. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Typical.

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

22. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Ron, the sarcasm of my post was clearly lost on you.

Happy New year!

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

23. joe sackey

Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    Oh Mike, for the second time this week I must correct you.

I in fact do post in other sections. Maybe not as often, but I do. Im sure youll check.

I am in fact a true Ferrari enthusiast. I have owned Ferraris for 10 years and own 3 now. I write about them, photograph them, maintain them, restore them, drive them (extensively). I believe all this makes me a true Ferrari enthusiast, perhaps more than some. Please speak for yourself :)

I have created threads for the models I actually own and have a particular interest in. The most natural and logical thing in the world for me to do as far as Im concerned.

Much as some of you whine about it ad nauseum, the fact that I help others find Ferrais and the fact that I personally buy & sell them does not mean Im not a true enthusiast. Only a narrow-minded prejuidiced person would not be able to see whats clearly obvious to most. In fact the people I help tell me that it is very comforting to know that I believe in the cars I sell them, and they note that I actually own the same...

Happy New Year!

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

24. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
  25. wetpet

wetpet F1 World Champ