Tranport to Cavallino or WPBSCW | FerrariChat

Tranport to Cavallino or WPBSCW

Discussion in 'New York Tri-State' started by robiferretti, Dec 31, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Guys just to give you a heads up we at Gotham have a 4 car transport truck for moving cars back and forth from our NY to FL office and a few have asked me about moving cars in Jan for WPB and Cavallino. The insurance is set up so that we can move customers cars as well now, so if you anyone wants to hit sunny Fl for the weekend with their car let me know. I'll get you set up on one of our trucks. It goes back and forth each week and i'll let you store your cars in our FL warehouse until the event. PM me if you want the hook up.

2. GlobalLambo

GlobalLambo Formula Junior

Oct 22, 2006
    Mineola, NY
    Full Name:
    Seth Rose
    FYI - Rob, my new 7 car enclosed is on the road and a new 2 car and 1 car, so if anyone including yourself wants their baby out of the elements, let me know.

www.catexpress.com or just pm me

Seth

3. robiferretti

robiferretti F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    NYC area
    Full Name:
    rob ferretti
    Sweet, send me pictures of how the enclosed transporter came out I want to see it in person too if you could. Lets make sure abunch of the NY tri-state guys get down there and invade S. FL :) I know Will H and John freeman will be down there who else is coming down?

4. GlobalLambo

Oct 22, 2006
    Mineola, NY
    Full Name:
    Seth Rose
    The truck is making another trip up to NY after the holidays, I will take all the pics then.... In a few weeks it will be fully wrapped, its gonna be very impressive, the new Volvo Tractor 565hp Cummings with an allison automatic full sleeper bunk cab, full aluminum alcoa wheels all around, on the trailer as well, elevator lift gate, hardwood floors, stainless steeland much much more.....

5. buzzm2005

buzzm2005 Formula 3

Aug 23, 2005
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Buzz
    Paddle shifters? manettino? What's the belt service interval?

6. GlobalLambo

Oct 22, 2006
    Mineola, NY
    Full Name:
    Seth Rose
    Funny enough it has a single paddle shift

7. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Damn it. Chris where my new car at! :)

8. red-riot

red-riot Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Hi Rob,

Yup, heading down with Jim from Pocono Motorsports. Jim's handling the F40's Transport with Horseless but I'd like to bring the Bentley GT as well and if you have a spot then I'll send it down with you. Give me a ring when you have a chance!

Jon

9. Black355

Black355 F1 Veteran

Feb 3, 2004
    Full Name:
    Emil
    Jon! Good to see you around!

10. red-riot

red-riot Karting

Nov 14, 2003
    Westchester, NY
    Full Name:
    Jon
    Emil, Always around! - Mostly lurking! Hope all is well.