Sunday Wild Card Games | FerrariChat

Sunday Wild Card Games

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Houston348, Jan 2, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    Hey gang, I'm thinking about watching the games someplace sunday (probably Pub Fiction haha). if anyone else is up for taking their Fcar for a spin and meet out, let me know!

2. roro

roro Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Ro
    Hey Jason,

Actually, do you guys want to hang out on Saturday too? There is a fellow F-chat member coming down to Houston to look at vrracr's 360. He is selling his red 360 (convince him to keep it!) That car looks so sweet!

Anyways, he is coming down to look at the car, and we may take him out around the town. I should be getting my car back tomorrow or Friday so I'll have it on Saturday.

3. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    what are yall thinking about doing and what time?

4. roro

roro Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Ro
    around 7PM at the Galleria area.

5. TC (Houston)

TC (Houston) Formula Junior

Feb 5, 2002
    Houston

Sounds dangerous. :)

6. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    looks like the wife and I are going out saturday night around 7:30ish. headed to Fish for some sushi in midtown, then out around there for some drinks. let me know if yall want to meet up afterwards

7. roro

roro Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Ro
    Seriously, call/text me tomorrow evening. We are probably going to Americas for dinner. Like I said, we have a fellow F-chatter coming in from Oregon I believe to took at vrracr's car. I just got picked up my Lambo about 2 hours ago from LoH. I got my new clutch installed!!!

...can't wait to take this baby out tomorrow! It looks like it will be a beautiful day and night!

8. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo
    can you feel a difference with the new clutch? Do you have to baby it until it brakes in or did you already get on it?

9. roro

roro Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Ro
    It is so different and feels so much quicker. They adjusted it for me so it was a bit more agressive. They told me not to baby the clutch, but more be direct and agressive with it. This is actually better for the clutch.

10. Houston348

Houston348 Formula 3

Oct 18, 2006
    Americas is my fave! i'll call/text you when we are almost done eating and let you know where we wind up.

i hear the clutch replacement is around $6K! or did u just get an adjustment?

11. MobileJay

MobileJay Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Sep 9, 2006
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Jason Cavallo
    I think you just heard what you wanted to hear. hahaha

12. roro

roro Formula Junior

Aug 28, 2006
    Houston, TX
    Full Name:
    Ro
    I got the whole thing replaced with the most recent F clutch. Lamborghini of Houston took care of me right! I didn't pay $6K

Call me later.

13. mycarsux

mycarsux Formula Junior

Feb 9, 2006
    Houston, Tx
    Full Name:
    Wylie
    My wife walked by, saw "Americas" on the screen and is now bugging me. She's been trying to get me to go for almost a year now, she loves that place.