The Playoffs! | FerrariChat

The Playoffs!

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Pantera, Dec 30, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    Lets get this mad dash to the superbowl going with this conversation between Alan Iverson and Jim Mora.:D http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rmtO9_wzlI

AFC Iam going for my Jaguars!

On the NFC side my money is on the Boys! they better win but with romo distracted by his new GirlFriend thats highly questionable if they are going all the way or not.

As long as the Chargers don't go all the way and the Pats don't win I think this is going to be an amzing year.

Who can forget about black monday which is tomorrow!

2. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Buccaneers vs. Jaguars

I'm calling it. The Jags will have a tough time trying to beat the same team twice within a couple weeks (on the road both times). The Bucs are still battling with an injured Garcia and WR Ike Hilliard. It would make a great SB. Neither team has any Probowl players although Freddy made it in because Willie got injured.

3. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Cowboys vs ........Chargers. I called it in the preseason and I'm sticking by my guns.
    BTW, Pantera that link was HILARIOUS, almost as funny as the Jags chance of getting far into the postseason.

4. dmeyer

dmeyer Formula Junior

May 30, 2004
    Northern VA
    Full Name:
    David Meyer
    I picked Pats vs. Saints in the pre-season. I'm gonna stick with the Pats in the AFC but I'll take a mulligan on the NFC...As much as I'd like to see the Redskins make it I'm not sure they can keep this run going. I will say I think they are the only team that will really trouble the Cowboys due to their rush defense, for all Romo's successes he has struggled against teams with really good rush defenses, especially if TO can't play. I think that if the Redskins manage to beat the Cowboys the Packers will make the Superbowl, otherwise I don't see anyone beating the Cowboys. Either way Pats beat the NFC team by 3 touchdowns.

5. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    Redskins over Seahawks

Jaguars over Steelers (this one will be close though)

Giants over Bucs

Chargers over Titans (lock of the week)

6. JoshVette

JoshVette Formula Junior

Aug 12, 2007
    Grand Prairie/Dallas
    Full Name:
    Josh
    Guess nobody thinks the Colts will be there huh?

7. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    My Jags got the job done this week :)

The problem is Del Rio likes to use important games as a testing ground for new tricks and plays which he should have kept the football on the ground in the 4th rather than the air.

8. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    Just two games left, who is it gonna be?

I have to go with the conventional wisdom that it will be Packers and Patriots in the Superbowl, but Packers/Chargers wouldn't be bad either.

9. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    Charge Pack, the Pats keep getting lucky and their streak seems to be up.