Want to buy F430 ! New user need help :) | FerrariChat

Want to buy F430 ! New user need help :)

Discussion in '360/430' started by rzonca, Jan 8, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rzonca

rzonca Rookie

Dec 11, 2007
    Hi Everyone !

This is my firts post but I'am here for a couple of week's.
    I want to buy my first ferrari - F430

What do you think about this one http://www.tamsen.de/index.php?id=3 ? (need to go: auswahl -> Ferrari -> Ferrari F430 F1 Coupe rosso corsa 199.210 € - the third from the bottom)
    Is it vell equipped? What is really important in F430? What i need to have?

Now I'am driving 997 4S with GT3 aero kit , PCCB , Powerkit , Bose , Adaptive seats , manual short shifter etc.

Waiting for your replays.

Best regard for all

ps. Sorry for my mistakes but English is not my mother thounge.

2. supraman55

supraman55 Formula Junior

Jun 16, 2006
    Full Name:
    Vladislav
    Good car. I like all those carbon fibre on F430. Realy well specced car. If you German buyer than it is no problems, but if you want to export car take care, because usually all F-dealers in Germany do not sell new F-cars for export. But this F430 is really fine, if you really want to get this car and can do it, than do it. Best.

3. rzonca

rzonca Rookie

Dec 11, 2007
    Yeah I want to buy it in German...

I've got another specification :
    F430 F1

Außenfarbe: rosso corso

Innen: nero

Sonderausstattung:

- Bremssättel Corsa

- Carbon Bremse

- Carbon Interieur Kit

- Sitzdesign Daytona

- E-Sitze beheizbar

- IPOD System

- Hifi Sound System

- Navi

- PDC vorne/hinten

- polierte 19" Räder

- Ferri Embleme auf dem Kotflügel

LP: 202.760,00 € brutto

Wich is better? What do you think?

I've got bose on my Porsche now. I like it! What about Ferrari? Is it a lot of diference beetwen Hifi Sound System and standard?
    And how HiFi Sound System look like? It has any subs behinde the seats or what?

I dont know what to do :)

4. supraman55

Jun 16, 2006
    Full Name:
    Vladislav

Both cars are great. It is for you to choose which you like most. There are only few specifical differences between them, it matter of taste which to buy.
    I can say only good words about BOSE sound system on 2007 MY F430, have tested it and can express my personal opinion. My dealer told me that BOSE is very often choosen option. Best.

5. rzonca

rzonca Rookie

Dec 11, 2007
    In 2007 the only option for audio was the new BOSE? I heard that the standard audio in Ferrari is ****....? Right?
    For daily drive it's better to take the car with daytona and bose...?

Best regard and thank you for helping me in that improtant moment for me :)!

6. supraman55

Jun 16, 2006
    Full Name:
    Vladislav

Personally I would prefer car with Daytonas, BOSE and Red Brake calipers. That car suits to my taste more. By the way, "Racingsportsitze" seat option is not so suitable for DD use and you right, many customers are not satisfied with standart audio in F430. Best.

7. rzonca

rzonca Rookie

Dec 11, 2007
    Thanks a lot...
    I need to hear something from other users but I probably take the F. with daytonas , HiFi ( but i dont know is it Bose or the old Becker audio??)
    Carbon Interieur Kit means that the steering-wheel is also carbon? (I don't have photos of the second car...)

Best regards.

8. The Ape

The Ape Formula 3

Feb 28, 2007
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Ape
    The audio is not worth worrying about in a 430. I put a custom system in my car that sounds INCREDIBLE only when the engine is off!!
    In your 997 you can actually get the benefit of a god audio system but in the 430 the engine is MUCH louder in the cockpit.

9. reubenk

reubenk Formula Junior

Mar 5, 2004
    atlanta burbs
    Full Name:
    reuben k
    I had the upgraded audio option checked on my build sheet. I think they switched to bose mid year because mine (delivered in august 2007) had the upgrade but not the bose system. the dealer and I were both curious which one would be installed when it arrived because they had just made the change public in may or june maybe.

the system in mine is a lot better than they used to be. actually sounds pretty good. I'm also not a fan of bose. lot of plastic tube hype if you ask me.

10. 05F430F1

05F430F1 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 22, 2005
    Fort Lauderdale, Florida
    Full Name:
    Todd
    I have the Bose, it sucks but I dont care. i have the Daytonas (power) and they are a MUST. I have carbon interior and it DOESNT mean the wheel, paddles and gauge cluster will be carbon (that is an additional option) there is carbon upper, carbon lower and carbon wheel,paddles gauges etc. I just have the carbon upper which includes around the a/c vents only.

11. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Strong statement. That's purely subjective isn't it?
    And body type certainly dictates what is comfortable. Unlike the Daytona seat, the factory racing seat is available in sizes in order to accommodate different body types and ultimately offer a more custom fit. IMO the racing seats are better suited to the 430 and far more comfortable. Personally I never understood electrically operated seats in a two seat sports car with no storage behind them. How often does one actually adjust their seat? The Daytona and electric seat options are typically more desirable in the US however, that may not be as a result of comfort but merely tradition.

12. PCH

PCH F1 Rookie

Apr 7, 2004
    Carbon Fiber For Driving Zone = gauge cluster, steering wheel, shift paddles.

13. Way2fast

Way2fast Formula 3

May 24, 2006
    Santa Barbara County
    Full Name:
    Sam
    I just picked up my 2007 a few weeks ago. I ordered the HI-FI system and it came with the Becker and subwoofer setup. I think if people ordered a nav system they might end up with the Bose system or maybe the Becker would have come with the nav. system if I had ordered it. I do enjoy the sound of it. It is very clear with the top down at 80 MPH on the freeway. You will not want the stereo on anytime you are on a backroad or have the revs over 5K