KRISTINA WHITE LOOKING FOR SUGARDADDY | Page 2 | FerrariChat

KRISTINA WHITE LOOKING FOR SUGARDADDY

Discussion in 'Report Bugs & Ask Questions' started by teide, Jan 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. teide

teide Karting

Mar 31, 2006
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Antonio Sanchez
    WOW!! If that is not her post on sugardaddy.com she was certainly fast to respond here. The last time she posted anything on Ferrari chat was like July 2007. Kristina you are pathetic. First you defend your little Aaron and now you want us to have pitty on you, forget it. So anyways was not the Ferrari trailer in your name (leased) and it was sold. I am sure some if not all of that money went to you. It will come to light sooner or later, because if you believe that you are not a part of this whole deal with Aaron you are mistaken.

2. pch101

pch101 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2007
    thank you..For the opinions of others on what they may think they know..

Now Rob Lay, are you going to remove this garbage...?

I sent you email earlier, asking you to remove this, people have been emailing me about this thread...

You know I am professional woman and am involved in different personal charities...

This is very damaging and I am asking publicly...

Rob, I don't know Sanchez, I only came into the picture about a year ago..I don't know what he wants from me, I never dealt with him, I don't know why he harasses me, never been involved in anything with him or anyone else...Never met anyone..Never been investigated for anything..ever, ever..period...Not so much as a phone call from the local PD..

Help what help?? That is nonsense, not asking for any help.. Just, my charity work is being affected. The rumors and continued lies are affecting my work immensely.

Now please, remove this thread!

3. darth550

darth550 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Wait for it...................

4. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    What's a personal charity? ...

5. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Isn't that what Scientologists strive for??

oh......you said CHarity :)

6. teide

teide Karting

Mar 31, 2006
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Antonio Sanchez

What a bunch of garbage, you say you have not met me lies. Don't you remember Leslies Ferrari event in Vegas? Don't you remember all the post here on Ferrari Chat defending Aaron your husband (wife of Aaron White) I have them all, would make a nice website. How about all the phone calls you made to my Chief of police? Charity work my a$$. Scaming work is more like it. OH I forgot you are a college educated pron star or I am confused? Get your little husband to pay up, that's the only way you are going to be able to get out of this mess.

7. noname

noname Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    could u please explain how u are a victim ?

8. noname

noname Rookie

Jan 5, 2008
    so just to clarify, this is not your profile on sugardaddy.com- "unforgettable08"

because it does seem strange that the profile has now changed and the picture of you with your ferrari is gone.

9. darth550

Lifetime Rossa

Jul 14, 2003
    In front of you
    Full Name:
    BCHC
    Aaron pirated WiFi into his rat hole and is having some more fun at others' expense.....

10. pch101

pch101 Rookie
    BANNED

Mar 8, 2007
    If you are an attorney, a bull dog, a decent human being and see something wrong with what has been going on Ferrari Chat, please contact me..I need help..

I live in Newport Beach and in Denver.

My background is entrepreneur, real-estate investor, speculator..Import/export, construction and commercial building management..

My passion and personal interests are working with nonprofit organizations.. Working and volunteering my time for Children's Hospital...This is where I met some of the people in the Ferrari group..

I have never had any problems with the law and have never been investigated for anything..

I have never seen, received money from anyone, transferred, co-mingled, laundered and or deposited any funds from anyone involving A.White. I have never benefited from anyone, period.

I have been extremely successful in my work and in my personal life. I am a good person, most that know me will describe me as exceptional..

I am being stalked by a man on here..and Ferrari Chat is participating in this and ignoring my pleas for help, they are acting as the publisher..

This man is a cop and also a representative for insurance companies.. I insured my vehicles with him a year ago, he has all of my personal information, including my social security number. This person has seen my credit report and knows everything about me, including the knowledge of my assets, vehicles, homes, etc. He has also charged 5000K to my credit card, through the phone..

I have never dealt with him and only seen him around a couple times...He has been to my beautiful home in Legacy Ridge, dropping off boxes for A.White.., he knows how I live. He knows very well that I am a professional woman, knows everything about me..Knows that I have never been involved in anything illegal but continues to slander, harass and defame me. He has even gone as far as recruiting a few individuals to participate in this..

People, recruits of this person, have gone as far as creating fake profiles and posting untruthful information again, in an effort to bully me, threaten me, taunt me, harass me and damage me personally. - I understand there is a new law about this, having to do with the young lady that committed suicide after posts were made on myspace.

About A.White..My guess is good as yours..Lastly, person on here stalking me, knows of A.White's whereabouts, this has been represented to me by third party on FCHat..

I do not know what this cop wants from me..I can not get him to leave me alone, no matter what I do..His police chief would not help me either..The police will not help me because he is a cop. I may be dealing with someone psychotic..

This is a very complicated situation and is not what people think or know..

I have been told that I have a very good case/cases, just need to find the right counsel. Someone very powerful.

If you are interested and really want to learn about my case, please contact me..I will probably be kicked off the site after this.

I would like to share my story..

[email protected]

Kristina

11. GatorFL

GatorFL Moderator
    Moderator Owner

Nov 18, 2005
    Wellington, FL
    Full Name:
    Duane
    Kristina, there are very specific laws protecting websites such as Ferrarichat from the claims you are making. That being said, someone as successful as yourself should have no problem finding a bulldog attorney to take your case.

12. johnw

johnw Formula Junior

Jun 19, 2002
    toronto
    Full Name:
    john
    why dont u just stop posting

13. teide

teide Karting

Mar 31, 2006
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Antonio Sanchez

Kristina a couple of questions:

So what made you change your mind about Aaron now like you said in your ad? If you are so innocent and just another victim why did you not file a police report against Aaron, especially if you also lost millions of dollars like you said? Why did you defend him on FCHAT (80+ post) over and over again?
    If you are also a victim why don't you help all the other victims in getting Aaron behind bars? I know for a fact that at least one of the 360's was in your name, because I was with Aaron when he changed the title to your name. That 360 was bought with stolen money. Did you realize that? What ever happend to that Ferrari?. Also the Ferrari trailer was in your name also. What is up with that?. Clarify these questions and maybe this whole thing will stop.

14. VTChris

VTChris F1 World Champ

Aug 21, 2005
    +six trillion!!!!

15. TRScotty

TRScotty F1 Rookie
    Owner

Oct 12, 2006
    Tyler, Texas
    Full Name:
    Scotty
    If you were, you would not have to clarify.

16. jorge.rios

jorge.rios F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 2, 2006
    Monterrey
    Full Name:
    Jorge
    +1

As easy as it sounds...

17. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    Meh! I'm more of a foot man. :p

18. Kds

Kds F1 World Champ

If that really is your picture.....I'd have to say that "exceptional" ia a bit of an overstatement.

19. 285ferrari

285ferrari Two Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

Sep 11, 2004
    Southern Md
    Full Name:
    Robbie
    LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BBBWWWWAAAHHHHHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20. teide

teide Karting

Mar 31, 2006
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Antonio Sanchez
    I think we should start the Ferrari chat dating service:

First hook up: John Guthrie (aka Mr Exotic) + our very own Kristina Lauren White (pch101). They would make an excellent couple don't you think?

21. 3forty8

3forty8 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Apr 25, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Eric
    NO! NO! NO! Then we'll have MDMEurotics popping up all over the place as the love spawn of these unions.

22. teide

teide Karting

Mar 31, 2006
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Antonio Sanchez
    LOL LOL LOL :) :) :)

23. Etcetera

Etcetera Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 7, 2003
    Full Name:
    C9H8O4
    If you are as active in the community as you claim, then there should be no problem securing the services of a top notch litigator. Crying in your pillow and running to F-Chat looking for a lawyer makes me wonder about a lot of things. It makes me wonder what your IP addy is, and if you are using a proxy. All that aside, I'd wonder why you didn't turn Java off in your browser first and foremost since it's a simple hack to expose MAC among other things via Java. All that aside, I'd have to wonder about your sanity if you think TOR is both anon and safe to use. Beyond that, I have to question your sanity at the level of a neuron.

Crying wolf, and all that.

Etc etc.

24. teide

teide Karting

Mar 31, 2006
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Antonio Sanchez
    If she is so active in the community and she is lives in OC as claimed, we should get the word out not to deal with her. She is obviously trying to hook up with someone with money so she can continue her scams. I doubt very much that after all this she can do anything in Colorado.