I Have a Distinct Feeling That I May Win the Lottery Within the next Three Months . . | FerrariChat

I Have a Distinct Feeling That I May Win the Lottery Within the next Three Months . .

Discussion in 'Other Off Topic Forum' started by 512Tea Are, Jan 12, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrades,

I have a definite feeling that the lottery ticket is going to come up with my numbers during the next three months and am wondering how much money would be required to acquire an F-40 LM. I cannot recall ever seeing one of these motor cars for sale. So what do they actually sell for - anyone know?

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

2. joe sackey

joe sackey Five Time F1 World Champ
    Sponsor

May 23, 2006
    Southern California
    Full Name:
    Joe Sackey
    I have already planned in advance for this certainty. I will let you know accordingly.

Joe
    www.joesackey.com

3. stradalespider

stradalespider Karting

Dec 1, 2007
    In August 2006 they were around $750k, so expect it now to be possibly over $800k. A market correction is near, and I would highly advise waiting a few more months before buying one. Hope you win the lottery!

4. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    And your expertise is based on...

5. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Joe Sackey,

I am absolutely certain that my numbers are going to come up. However, I am now very concerned that there may be others with the same numbers and accordingly the win would be diluted somewhat. I may have to lower my sights and go for an F-40 LM Replica. So, whilst checking on prices for an original, may I trouble you, please, to establish the price of an F-40 LM Replica?

I thank you for your most kind and generous attention.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

6. stradalespider

stradalespider Karting

Dec 1, 2007
    Quite simple: An article by THE Ferrari Broker, Mike Sheehan.

7. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    oooohhhh excuse me. I bow to your knowledge...

No disrespect to Mike,... I know Mike, I've talked with Mike, and eaten with Mike...

But for you to profess knowledge, and "highly advise" anything based on reading 1 article is irresponsible. That's other peoples mone you are playing with.

BTW, you use of all caps in highlighting Mike as "the" ferrari broker is quite comical, and say more about you than Mike!

8. amenasce

amenasce Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 17, 2001
    Full Name:
    Joe Mansion
    This thread is weird.

9. stradalespider

stradalespider Karting

Dec 1, 2007
    ROFL!

To advise means to give an opinion, and mine was to hold off from buying, thus I'm not playing with his money, but in fact saving it. You are quite strange, he's not going to buy one until he wins the lotto, so relax, buddy.

And I guess that you're more knowledgeable than Mike, so why don't you tell us what it's worth.

10. RufMD

RufMD F1 Rookie
    Owner

Jan 31, 2004
    USA
    Full Name:
    Jas
    congratulations Graham, well done old boy !

11. 410SA

410SA F1 Veteran

Nov 2, 2003
    West Coast
    Full Name:
    A
    Graham, I hereby knight you Sir 512 Master Tweaker of noses and Emperor of tail pullers. You sir are a veritable hoot.

Now having dispensed with all that, can I interest you in an almost replica, kind of close to the same size as but not quite, weird innards, trace of smoke fragrance, lovely Ferrarolike Ellem41 (it's bigger than an F40) all for the easy to finance amount of 300 thousand quid.

It comes with a Clasheete Certification as well which is worth at least 3 pounds.

12. Simon^2

Simon^2 F1 World Champ

Oct 17, 2005
    At Sea Level
    I have never said that...

I am completely certain I have more knowledge than you.

No more response from me. Good luck to you.

13. stradalespider

stradalespider Karting

Dec 1, 2007
    Certainly you have more knowledge than me. But that's why I respect and rely on the guys that are at the top of their game, like Mike.

14. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrades,

There is no doubt whatsoever that the numbers will come up for me. But, I am just so terribly worried about the amount. It happened once before in this realm. Approximately thirty people all had the winning numbers and the eight million pounds ($16,000,000) had to be shared equally, resulting in something just over two hundred and fifty thousand pounds ($500,000) each. I shall be mortified if this happens to me. But would two hundred and fifty thousand pounds ($500,000) be sufficient for an F-40 LM Replica.

It is twenty minutes to one o'clock in the morning in England. I am off to bed, whether I shall be able to sleep with all this on my mind I am in very grave doubt. Accordingly, can someone inform me by the morrow, please, just how much I need to win?

You will all be pleased to learn that Joe Sackey and RufMD are in possession of a photograph of me sat within the genuine F-40 LM - Pilot as raced at Le Mans. This is the absolute truth. It was at Goodwood Festival of Speed last year (2007). I can provide further images to anyone that would be appreciative of such a spell binding event.

All good wishes from England.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

15. ddemuro

ddemuro Formula 3

Nov 16, 2006
    San Diego
    Full Name:
    Doug
    $600,000.

http://www.race-cars.com/carsales/ferrari/1177627657/1177627657ss.htm

:D

16. Lip Service

Lip Service Formula Junior

Dec 16, 2005
    Dear comrade 512Tea Are - Inspector Inquisitor Commander of Lottery Predictions,

How does one so astutely postulate certainty of success in having ones chosen list of digits drawn?

17. stradalespider

stradalespider Karting

Dec 1, 2007
    Quite Simple Inspector Inquisitor Commander of Lottery Predictions: By applying linear regression of the respective values of the sum of such digits drawn seven score years in hindsight, one can simply create an alternate paradigm from which to foresee the digits to be drawn in the future.

18. RP

RP F1 World Champ

Feb 9, 2005
    Bocahuahua, Florxico
    Full Name:
    Tone Def
    Andrew, weird is not quite significant enough to explain how ridiculous this thread is in reality.

19. wax

wax Five Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Jul 20, 2003
    SFPD
    Full Name:
    Dirty Harry
    Dear Comrade 512Tea Are Mate,

I don't care what the rest of these guys say about you - you're A-OK in my book. The best, in fact.

And remember, friend - friends who care, share.

Aye (Heart) Ewe

wax

20. stradalespider

stradalespider Karting

Dec 1, 2007
    LOL LOL

21. Trevor L

Trevor L Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2004
    OKC, USA
    I know of a private collector who just died, his famaly is looking to get ride of one or all of has F40- LMS. What color are you interested in? I'd be happy to hellp your search in any way. I can even arrange for storage and sheeping to your UK.

Best of Luck Comradd.

22. djui5

djui5 F1 Veteran

Aug 9, 2006
    Phoenix, Arizona
    Trevor....seriously...you're killing me here.

23. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade 410SA,

Yes, your most kind offer would appear to be quite excellent. However, I am unable to make a firm commitment at such an early stage as the money is not yet within my possession. And yes, the Classiche Certification is an absolute necessity thus that I shall be able to take it to the inaugural Ferrari Chat Classiche Certifiction meeting. This is to be held at the wonderful edifice that Mr Lay is to create for such aficianado's as myself, Joe Sackey and of course the illustrious Mr Rob Lay himself. And subject to the amount that I am to win, which presently is a wholly unknow factor I shall be pleased to make a substantial financial commitment for the construction of the aforementioned edifice

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

24. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade Lip Service,

It is all quite simple and I have astutely postulated my certainty of success by following the precise parameters for the chosen list of digits as laid out in the simplest of terms within Post 17 by Comrade Mhuss718.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are

25. 512Tea Are

512Tea Are F1 Rookie

Apr 22, 2004
    Dear Comrade mhuss718,

Thank you for posting this most altruistic of information. And yes, this is precisely the formula that was followed.

Last night I dreamed of taking the F-40 LM, or alternatively, should the forthcoming sum not quite enable the acquisition of such a fabulous creature, then of course I shall then be forced to go for the default option of the F-40 LM Replica. However, I have decided to acquire a transporter in which it will be conveyed to all the motor racing circuits of Europe. I shall require a full time technician for which I shall be prepared to settle an annual income of $200,000 upon whomsoever will be prepared to accept this position. However, I am not at all domesticated so he must be prepared to do the cooking and washing up. I shall also require the services of an ex racing driver/trainer and he/she will be provided with a Ferrari 612 that will have been converted to a station wagon thus that various personal effects may be conveyed to the circuits. It will be expected that the racing driver/trainer will also provide nocturnal chauffering for my peripatetic sojourns to various night clubs and of course to Diamond Lil's Lap Dancing Emporium at Silverstone.

With kind regards,

512 Tea Are