Gee355 and I involved in an accident on the way back from the Ace CAfe!!! | FerrariChat

Gee355 and I involved in an accident on the way back from the Ace CAfe!!!

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by angelis, Jan 6, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Whilst travelling on the way back from the Ace Cafe about an hour ago.......

George in his red 355 and I in my black 348 were cruising along at a fast but legal on the A406.

From behind at great speed comes a small hatchback with a "chav" bodykit and a loud exhaust driven by a young guy.

We move into the left hand lane and stop in the traffic in a tunnel. The 355 in front of me.

The "boy racer" is in the right hand lane and he drives slowly past me looking at my car and then gives a thumbs up sign to George in the 355 in front of me, before proceeding to drive into the rear of the car in front of his which had stopped at the lights. The reation of the boy racer was priceless. I could see him raise his hand to his face as the two occupants of the car he hit got out and walked towards him.

We could'nt stop laughing!!!!!

Unfortunatly, the camera was in the boot so no pics. :cry3:

2. racespecferrari

racespecferrari F1 Veteran

Jan 31, 2006
    Suffolk, Uk
    Full Name:
    Pete.G By The Sea
  3. simpleton7890

simpleton7890 Karting

Apr 10, 2006
    Global
    lol. Much damage??

4. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    None that I could see. Very minor shunt.

Still laughing about it.

:D :D :D :D

5. jeffQV

jeffQV F1 Rookie

Feb 13, 2004
    NZ
    Full Name:
    jeff
    sort of a variation of the looking at the eye candy and not the road....not that its happened to me....:D

6. geofflowe

geofflowe Formula Junior

Sep 16, 2004
    Souffampton
    Full Name:
    Geoff Lowe
    Reminds me of the time when a chav wanted a burn up off the lights. I obliged but braked back to 30 as i approached the speed camera that chav boy didn't know about - must have been going 70 when he got flashed..........!!!!