I've got a killer Ferrari | Page 2 | FerrariChat

I've got a killer Ferrari

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by gamester, Jan 13, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    Looks like somebody bought leather faces out car :D.

2. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    What did the BMW mechanics say when they popped the hood :D

3. Hoodude

Hoodude F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 5, 2007
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    RE
    more eeww...and is that an m3 or m5?...how about a total,say what 75k$ if a 5,55 for a 3
    either way Hi-bambi-bar-b-q...there's nfw dat car ever b rite...

manifolded destiny

I center rolled[I guess that'd be what its called,he didn't hit the tires] a skunk doing around 80,,,I wanted to trade That Saab bc it never did smell right after that,Connolly leather be damned

4. normhuff

normhuff Formula Junior

Dec 14, 2003
    Peoria, IL
    Full Name:
    J. Norman Huff, Esq.
    Many years ago I somehow managed to snare a bat in the headlight well of a Pontiac TransAm I owned at the time. Sorry, no pics...

5. Jackmb1

Jackmb1 F1 Rookie

Dec 27, 2005
    Wow, now that's terrible.

6. cuneo

cuneo Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 20, 2006
    how in the hell did the deer get in there with such a small amount of damage to the car? It looks like the poor thing was put in a blender and poured in! That is probably the freakiest picture I've ever seen.

7. atomstrange

atomstrange Formula Junior

Jun 3, 2005
    Lenexa KS
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    That is a lucky rabbits foot! Thats the only part left!

8. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    OMG that was the most depressing story I ever heard please tell me that this is a joke. Next you are going to tell me the dogs name was old yeller and the kid just was diagnosed with cancer and they have to sell the ranch and the dog to pay for the operation but now they can't so she will sell herself as an organ donner so he wont have a mother either.

That was a joke right?

9. chrismorse

chrismorse Formula 3

Feb 16, 2004
    way north california
    Full Name:
    chris morse
    He won't have the guts to try that again.

10. willrace

willrace Three Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 21, 2006
    North Tay-has
    Full Name:
    Kurt
    Has that "Deer in the headlights" look goin' on.....

< rimshot >

11. mwr4440

mwr4440 Five Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 8, 2007
    Bavaria, The 'Other' Germany
    Full Name:
    Mark W.R.
    I grew up in National Parks across the US. With the large concentration of animals in the parks there are a large number of vehicle/animal accidents every year.

You see some pretty freaky things when flesh tries to occupy the same space at the same time as a 3000lb object moving at a good clip. The faster the impact, the more unbelievable the "leftovers" of the event.

Example. Anyone see the pics of the crotch-rocket motorcycle completely embedded inside and occupying the driver's and front passenger's compartments of a small sub-compact? That was truly unbelievable. All three people (car driver & passenger and the moto rider) were inside the car along with the bike when the police arrived. Bike impacted the passenger's door at an estimated speed of 150+mph with a brand new rider aboard. Where ever it happened, that country's Police or DMV or AAA or some like organization, puts it on display (it is all cleaned up), as a "Don't let this happen to you" sort of message.

Stay Safe Out There....

12. Steveny360

Steveny360 F1 Veteran

Sep 5, 2007
    No I am not joking. It was very sad.

13. patpong

patpong Formula 3

Jul 6, 2004
    Bangkok, Thailand
    Full Name:
    Patpong Thanavisuth
    Ewwww.... for a minute there, I thought you got a furiously fast Ferrari.... hahaha

14. kens

kens Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Years ago as a teenager, doing about 75 MPH, I hit a rabbit one morning in my GTO ('66 pontiac). The rabbit hopped into my lane as I approached. Being very focused on not having a wreck to avoid a small animal, I continued on pace. Just prior to impact, the rabbit jumped straight up and hit the corner of the hood, then mostly exploded onto the windshield. A few seconds later the remains were seen with the mirror dropping from the sky on the roadway.

15. Night life

Night life F1 Veteran
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 1, 2007
    The city that rhymes with fun in Canada
    Full Name:
    Roberto
    I can't even imagine what you must of felt............... sorry to hear that but totally not your fault.............wow.

16. Bowers

Bowers Karting

Sep 27, 2007
    San Jose
    Full Name:
    Bowers
    #41 Bowers, Jan 16, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Pictures always help tell a story. This one!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

17. texasmr2

texasmr2 Two Time F1 World Champ
    BANNED

Oct 22, 2007
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Gregg
    May be a dumb question but did anyone survive? I used to work for a court reporting firm so I picked up alot of record's and photo's so I have seen some horrific accident photo's. I changed my driving habit's immediately.

18. laxn23

laxn23 Formula Junior

Sep 12, 2005
    Maryland
    Full Name:
    Nick
    I wasn't going that fast and hit a bird. Somehow the bird ended up coming in through my sunroof in my passenger seat foot-well. The bird was still moving around so I came to a rather quick stop and kinda half scooped grabbed the bird out the passenger door. Freaked me out.

And how did that deer get under the hood like that without more front end damage???

19. 78-308gt4

78-308gt4 Formula Junior

May 22, 2005
    Memphis, TN
    What we don't see in that picture of the BMW is the hood....

The hood could have been destroyed while the deer was forced between it and the engine compartment

20. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    That motorcycle into the side of the car is totally staged. There is no way the bike would stay connected to the car like that....it would have flipped up airborne. Most likely, the car hit a pole sideways and someone inserted the motorcycle into the mess.

21. 62 250 GTO

62 250 GTO F1 Veteran

Jan 9, 2004
    Nova Scotia Canada
    Full Name:
    Neil
    Quite a post.

22. TestShoot

TestShoot F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Sep 1, 2003
    Beverly Hills
    weak, in the volvo s60, i have hit 8 coyotes, killed 5 for sure. i got served by the aspca, for some reason they can't hear the car.

23. mwr4440

mwr4440 Five Time F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 8, 2007
    Bavaria, The 'Other' Germany
    Full Name:
    Mark W.R.