Michael Schumacher Retirement Serie | FerrariChat

Michael Schumacher Retirement Serie

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by The Speedfighter, Jan 19, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. The Speedfighter

The Speedfighter Formula 3

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    Hi all,

I have decided to buy the full Michael Schumacher Retirement serie. I have currently 1 of them which is the Hockenheim "Danke Schumi". Next to that I put an order in for The Italian and Brazilian grand-prix. But is that the whole collection, or are there more of them besides these??

Thanks for your help!!!

2. lucky_13_2002

lucky_13_2002 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 26, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Michael
    there is the "anatomy of a champion", which is currently available and few more coming up.

3. The Speedfighter

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    That's true, but they don't belong to the Michael Schumacher Retirement series of Hotwheels. That's something different.

4. lucky_13_2002

lucky_13_2002 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 26, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Well then I don't know what are you talking about. Is there such a thing as an official "retirement series" from Hot Wheels?

5. Geir

Geir Karting

Sep 7, 2006
    J2994 - Michael Schumacher Monza Retirement Announcement - 1/18th
    J2995 - Michael Schumacher Last GP Win - 1/18th
    J2996 - Farewell Michael! (Final F1 Race) - 1/18th
    L6234 - Michael Schumacher Anatomy of a Champion - 1/18th
    L6235 - Michael Schumacher All Time Career Records - 1/18th
    L6236 - Michael Schumacher Career Records -1/24th
    L6237 - Michael Schumacher Championship Collection -1/43rd (5 models)

Those are the ones I am aware of. I do not believe L6235 has been released yet, since our supplier is not expecting it until next month.

6. lucky_13_2002

lucky_13_2002 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 26, 2006
    Colorado
    Full Name:
    Michael
    Well, that is what I was talking about, but apparently he is talking about something else.

7. The Speedfighter

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    Okay thank you very much. Lucky I'm sorry it was indeed what I was talking about. I called my supplier yesterday and he said it's only the:
    Italy, Brazil, Shanghai and Anatomy. The 1/24 don't belong to this serie. But I see on a few websites different things so I'm pretty confused at the moment.

8. canam350

canam350 Formula Junior

Jun 23, 2004
    dublin, ireland

hi
    i think your supplier was right,the italian,brazlian, chinese,and the anatomy are the retirement series.
    i will check with few guys in germany who i buy from and they should know the full story.
    i suppose now that schummi has signed on as third driver you could he is only semi retired.
    how did you get on with ordering from legende-miniatures.
    talk to you soon

9. The Speedfighter

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    Hi Canam,

You have PM.

Speedy

10. Geir

Geir Karting

Sep 7, 2006

I guess it depends on how you define the series, but both the 1/24 and 1/43 models do have the Michael Schumacher retirement series logo on the box, so I would say Mattel clearly wants any collector to include those in their retirement series collection :)

11. The Speedfighter

Dec 13, 2006
    Sydney
    Full Name:
    Lex
    It get's unbelievable expensive for this. But well a collector spends his last cent on it ;-)