Will he, or won't he??? | FerrariChat

Will he, or won't he???

Discussion in 'Sports' started by 8 SNAKE, Jan 21, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 8 SNAKE

8 SNAKE F1 Veteran

Jan 5, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    After the disappointment of yesterday's game, do you think Favre will hang up his pads? On one hand, the Packers had a great season that they're not likely to duplicate next year and Brett broke every record that he has a reasonable shot at getting. On the other, I'd hate to see Favre's last play in the NFL be the interception that cost Green Bay the game and a trip to the Super Bowl. I think he'll lace them up. Thoughts?

2. Pantera

Pantera F1 Rookie

Nov 6, 2004
    Go Eil Manning!!!!

YOU DAH MAN!!!.

3. rollsorferrari?

rollsorferrari? F1 Veteran

Jun 5, 2006
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    Scott
    i really thought that had he of won the super bowl, he would have retired. however, i think he'll give it one more year at least, he's already hinted that he may be back...the guy is unstoppable, and still near the top of his game.

4. 8 SNAKE

8 SNAKE F1 Veteran

Jan 5, 2006
    Springfield, MO
    Full Name:
    Mike
    Did you forget your meds this morning? That doesn't have anything to do with the topic at hand.

5. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    +1

I'd like to see Favre give it one more try. But I wouldn't be surprised to see him retire. He obviously still has the stamina, will power, and skill to continue to compete. But how much does he desire to continue to play is the question?

After last nights game it seemed he was half-assing it all night. Give it another go Favre.

6. sparta49

sparta49 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Mar 3, 2001
    LA
    Full Name:
    Frank
    I heard that he said he was disappointed that his last pass was a interception. I didn't see the post game interview though but if that is what he said that could go either way.

7. ferraridude615

ferraridude615 F1 Veteran

May 4, 2006
    Texas
    His first pass in the NFL was also an interception, a Pick 6.

His first pass with the Packers was a completion to none other than who????????? Does anybody else know?

8. Osiris_x11

Osiris_x11 Formula Junior

Oct 30, 2007
    Austin, Texas
    Himself!

On topic... I think Favre will be back for at least one more season w/ the Pack'. The Packers over-achieving this season and his own success in terms of statistical performance, his appetite has been whetted once again.

9. PhilNotHill

PhilNotHill Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner

Jul 3, 2006
    Aspen CO 81611
    Full Name:
    FelipeNotMassa
    Favre ran out of gas in overtime. He should quit, but he won't. ;)

10. tundraphile

tundraphile F1 Veteran

May 16, 2007
    Missouri
    Two more years. First one bad, second one not so good.