cavallino mags | FerrariChat

cavallino mags

Discussion in 'Collectables, Literature, & Models' started by bboxer, Jan 24, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bboxer

bboxer Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2001
    I did some research but need more expert opinions.
    I have issues 14 thru 157 (minus #50) stacked in my study at home; all in new condition.
    Is it worth spending a lot of time selling them individually/lots or is it reasonable to sell them as one lot ?

2. bjwhite

bjwhite F1 Rookie

Mar 17, 2006
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Brian White
    Reasonable to sell them to me, as one big lot. :)

3. nopassn

nopassn Formula 3

Nov 19, 2003
    Kansas City
    Full Name:
    Roy
    Certainly easier if you can sell them as a lot... If you want to sell individually, or in small lots, there are several I'm looking for and would like to buy, PM if you're interested in selling individuals...

4. BigTex

BigTex Seven Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Dec 6, 2002
    Houston, Texas
    Full Name:
    Bubba
    The huge money is in the early issues #1-20, so go from there.....I have much the same as you, starting with #11.......

I dunno, broken sets haven't the HUGE value of a complete one. Maybe eBay in lots of ten issues each?

Dave Helms needs #77 on the 348 IMSA racer, if you want to make huge points with a good Technician, or I am gonna send him my copy, I rarely reference to old ones but they all are great reads.

We had one poster here that found his local Library tossing them out, starting with Issue #1!

5. bboxer

bboxer Formula Junior

Aug 6, 2001
    Just posted them (one lot) in the ads section