Arkansas.... Check In! | FerrariChat

Arkansas.... Check In!

Discussion in 'Midwest - USA (NE, KS, OK, MO, AR)' started by GTHill, Jan 27, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    I monitor this section a bit and posts from Arkansas are so rare. I feel so lonely... :(

Gene

P.S. I'll get some drives together when the weather is a bit better. Even if I have to go on my own. :)

2. tmb355

tmb355 Rookie

Apr 10, 2006
    JBORO, AR
    Full Name:
    Tobias B.
    #2 tmb355, Jan 27, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    It's been pretty quite here in Jonesboro. I was in Las Vegas last week for work and got a bit of a fix at the Wynn Ferrari Dealer.
    Wouldn'd mind seeing a local ferrari. I don't own a ferrari yet, but can't wait for warmer weather to ride the Ducati!
    Tobias
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

3. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    You are lucky to live in Jonesboro when it comes to Ferrari's, I know the owners of a 348, 512TR and a F430. I'll try to put something together within the next six weeks. Just PM me or keeping checking on this forum. Nice bike!

Gene

4. drmikethompson

drmikethompson Karting

Oct 7, 2006
    Jonesboro, AR.
    Full Name:
    Michael L. Thompson
    Gene, How is everything going? I'm still around. I've been doing a little racing with Skip Barber at Road Atlanta. It has been a lot of fun. I'm thinking about taking the 430 to Road Atlanta for the Ferrari Challenge weekend just to get some track time. If you think we can get some of the crew together for a fun run then count me in!!

Mike

5. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    I didn't know you still checked in here! Can I be your pit crew at Road Atlanta? :) I don't have a real job anyway.

I will put together a drive when the weather gets better. I'm hoping to break our record of five cars this time. :)

Gene

6. GWood355

GWood355 Karting

May 24, 2006
    Little Rock, AR
    Full Name:
    Gregory D Wood
    Gene,

Here! Present and accounted for! Keep me in the loop.

Greg

7. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Excellent to see you are still around Greg. I take it the 355 is running nicely? Give me a call sometime about the project. I know you need a lackey or two around for grunt work. :)

Gene

8. tblackj

tblackj Rookie

Feb 11, 2008
    Little Rock, Ark
    Full Name:
    Thomas Blackmon
    I am in Little Rock and would love to join one of the drives you guys do. I missed the last one and was sick about it. Is there anything coming up in Central Arkansas?

9. GTHill

GTHill F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Jul 1, 2006
    Double Wide
    Full Name:
    GT Hill
    Thomas,

Nice cars you have there! I usually put together a drive in Central Arkansas. I just decided to have one in Jonesboro because there was some interest over there. I don't know if that one is going to happen yet. I'll have to get with Mike and see. Last time we met at the LRAFB front gate and that seemed to go well. I'll PM you my phone number in case you ever want to get together for an impromptu drive. I don't have much of a job until March. :)

Gene

10. tblackj

tblackj Rookie

Feb 11, 2008
    Little Rock, Ark
    Full Name:
    Thomas Blackmon
    Gene, got your PM and I will keep up with guys on the next drive. Thanks and I look forward to meeting you.